Another Super Bowl Prediction

Amanda

:party: Patriots Win!! :party:
28-24

Amanda

I just realized a better formula for calculating the score. I should have multiplied the summary card number by the number of cards and added on for the predicted winner like this:

Seahawks: (HM) 12x2 = 24
Patriots: (HP) 2x2 = 4 + 24 = 28

Oh well, better clean off my desk for husband to buy me that new computer soon! :joke:

Pique Dame

I just gotta say: I could not be happier with this outcome. It looked like a lost cause at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I kept thinking: "The cards were wrong!" NE made it happen, though. So excited!! :D

Reverie

Your predictions were spot on! Nice job! I don't usually watch this sport but I did this time. :party:

Amanda

I just gotta say: I could not be happier with this outcome. It looked like a lost cause at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I kept thinking: "The cards were wrong!" NE made it happen, though. So excited!! :D

I know, I was doubting my cards there for a minute and I thought it was all over when they were down at the 1-yard line... husband had just been around to gloat, but then they decided to try throwing the ball in and (Butler?) made the interception and I went nuts! Then the penalties to pull them back from the 1-yard line, I was shocked it took such a turn, but the cards were right! :D

Your predictions were spot on! Nice job! I don't usually watch this sport but I did this time. :party:

Thank you! :D I'm going to have to try the scoring method that seemed to present itself afterwards next time! It definitely was an interesting game... kept me on the edge of my seat!

wolfheart

Your predictions were amazing!!

Amanda

Your predictions were amazing!!

Thank you! :D I believ this was a learning experience for me to be able to get more accurate on points. Now I'll just have to find more games to watch to practice! :)