Anti Social Neighbor

Amanda

...i take it to mean you scorch him. somehow. you may try contacting his landlord, or have a 3rd party contact his landlord to tell them about who this person is to whom they're renting...

I had similar thoughts regarding the Page + Sun. I saw the 3 + Page as him, wild and reckless and not taking things seriously here, and the Sun being a higher authority he is responsible to -- employer, landlord -- someone he would truly care about upsetting because he doesn't seem to care that he's upsetting you, and it seems the police are ineffective as well. However, I would advise you to utilize a third-party as well -- perhaps a police officer could accompany you to speak with this guy's landlord, or to speak with this guy's employer. Not sure how it is over there, but here in the US, employers can be held liable for third-party harassment (that is, harassment that occurs between an employee and someone outside the organization). In order to cover their own behinds, his employer might be willing to take some kind of action that wakes him up to realize he is now at the risk of sacrificing his own livelihood if he continues to bother you.

Sulis

Moderator note - feedback

Hi MizGrace,

I've sent you a private message about feedback..
Could you please reply to each person and address the interpretations you've been given.. We ask that threads in Your Readings are equal exchanges and you have some long and detailed readings here.

Please, no more replies until MizGrace has caught up with her feedback.

Sulis - moderator

MizGrace

Sticking absolutely to the question, how can you get rid of him? Three of Water says to me, "have lots of witnesses around you. Keep friends with you at all times". WITNESSES is the keyword for me. The more witnesses, the better your chances with the police.

- record EVERYTHING.

I see the Sun here as saying "expose everything he does and says if you want to be rid of him". The Sun allows everyone to see, in broad public daylight, what is going on.

How can I get rid of Him? Three of Water -

In Response to the Page Of Wands I am doing this now recording everything and submitting it on Tuesday. I didnt realise the Page was a messenger. I saw the Page as being full of fire and bad news. I never saw the positive side here as I took it literally as being the man himself.

Three of Water/Three of Chalices - Yes Witnesses being key as I do I lack having those around me. I can take this as the card shows 3 foxes together and the need to link with others.

The Sun exposing all he does, I will me meeting with landlords in daylight. I can take this as I have been dreaming prior about daylight sunrise in particular and the need to use a gemstone wand purchase one to rid negativity but must be during sunrise to cleanse it all. I see the wand dream and sun as a link to the Page of Wands -fire and the Sun as a link to the unconscious dream I had. amazing I pulled cards linking to this. I can take all you have said, Padma

The reading is helpful because it clarifies that I need to get witnesses and have more people around me. I will do my best to get more people around me and witness things yet it may be later rather then sooner is the issue.

MizGrace

Sun sometimes hints, "It's obvious" (in contrast to the Moon).

Page of Fire might be him, someone immature, fiery, impulsive, angry, antagonistic.

3 of Water might hint, "There's safety in numbers." Water is cool, soothing, blending, lunar.
LeFou
3 of water. I didnt think of water in the sense of Lunar, with moon and lunatic. when the moon shines. I also see the Moon as the psyche unconcious links.I need to tap into.

yet at night is when the issues arise and the daytime it vanishes.soothing I have been having urges to be by water to bathe in it and drink lots of water. I have cups everywhere right now. it has been soothing for me to take long soaks right now.

Page of fire-- yes immature in every way possible angry all the time and antagonistic is spot on its not just me he upsets but police and others.antagonistic to the point of shouting at anyone in a immature manner to cause upset at every opportunity.
Sun as Obvious-- Id love an expansion on what is obvious if possible. is this a link to the moon and the psyche the subconsious and the need for me to unlock the answers then. a little lost here.

. I see its very elemental and the importance of sun moon fire and water.I now need to utilise my time.

can you clarify for me what is obvious with the Sun card please, as I am unsure on this one, what the obvious is?
The reading helped me to clarify a lot about the elements as well as personality traits I am aware of he is angry all the time. I had seen him as antagonistic as he pushes to get a reaction, kicking wall, marking it, laughing and singing at top of his lungs banging things in his home to get me to take notice. I wont react at all and immature as its as if he is 5 years old throwing a tantrum every day, you wont take notice of me how dare you, I will do more so you do do I might even pull your ponytail in school or burn it on bunsen burner if you wont be my friend! so immature does relate to him. so I found that an accurate interpretation of his character.

MizGrace

you need to have people around at your place, ready to act if he disturbs you (three of cups). you need to burn him somehow (sun).

Three of cups the need to have those around me I agree yet nobody wants to visit.
Burning him somehow (Sun) evidence, I thinking hard to figure out what I can divulge.
I am unaware of anyone I know who knows him.as he has his own friends. Perhaps its someone in my past now gone who doesnt like him. if so sadly past.I did dream he knew someone I knew so this makes sense to me.
Page of rods - spot on I have sent a letter in his door saying I wont endure it any longer im not his victim! sadly no firearms in uk. I keep a attack alarm and a alarm on my door now. he gets a jump when he hits my door now.

MizGrace

danieljuk

Can you have a camera on your front door?
have a video recorder I use yet its against rules invasion of privacy. I am keeping log.

you mention with Padma the need for Peace and not move away this is true I only want peace and not to move home.

Three of water - cunning and sneaky-- I am having to be to take pictures. you mention setting him up-- this is hard as many of his friends and one of me. I know he smokes and clouds billow into the hallway. yet he doesnt smoke the usual stuff. setting him up has crossed my mind so I can understand this what to do and being careful yes is a must due to proximity and being caught.

[/Quote] "Another idea about this, you said you wished you had a partner or a husband because you would feel less vulnerable really as he seems to target you."[/Quote]

yes I wish I had a partner yes, I feel I would be less of a target and having someone to play boyfriend is a no no. I asked and they wanted more then I could offer them. I am using skype and tv to have noise around me I will keep it to mind as you have said about fooling them with noise. I will try those ways.

Page Of Fire -- yes he is a racoon on the card ;-) I have had the words in my head to have confidence in 6 months he will be gone repeating in my head. As you say to explore ways to do this I will keep trying to think of ways. this wont be easy. I will try to explore and seek new avenues. as page in the sense you say it may represent either of us. I dont explore much I like being indoors and solitary. I trust few and I am at a stage where I am close to not fighting so I can take it as the page having energy but giving up. I have that habit.

The Sun - yes he rents and he has been shut out many times. Locked out by his flatmates to which he was angry and kicked the door down at 2am.

I will try to be cunning to find a way to rid him. community may be involved as postmen cleaners no longer want to clean here, due to his mess. new neighbor moving in I feel wont take his anger so it may well be community come together over this as he is damaging the landlords property. stairwell floors walls. I will try to bring the page into action with the sun - the sun during daytime meetings and the page being myself as making a decision to push forwards.

I hope my replies are ok. I am very new to feedback I am trying to respond with one post and quotes and not flood the thread. issue being my MS word is broken.

thank you danielJuk

I found the reading clarified the need to involve the community the importance of looking at the imagery deeply in the cards how every detail is important. I hadnt looked at the animals of images much I had seen the cards through the words on top of the cards. Sun, Page Of wands, 3 Of cups. I see how the reading will help me because, it has shown me I mustn't back down.

MizGrace

Saskia

im not allowed a dog where I am would like a cat and had one but she died on 13th july this year. I could get a alarm that barks and scares him.yes, I need protection and others. I can try to look for a support group I hadnt thought of this good idea perhaps if one of them visited me they could help me. Great idea! witht he Three of water being linked to others company and protection.

The Sun

expose him -- in response to this yes I am recording and put a letter in door stating im recording you, everytime you harass me I record you and have been. I will continue to do this.I am gathering evidence. I am not your victim. leave me alone now. ive logged this a longtime with paper logs and sound yet no eviction he rents from a landlord. he is not a council tenant and the landlord doesnt care as long as cash is in.
can not find his landlord out- asked and its about human rights im not allowed to know information wont be given and housing ombudsman C.A.B no use response is to move.
I have attack alarm I carry with me. I have a mini door alarm yet it doesnt stick on door well when you close it, it sets it off.

The Page of Fire

yes fighting fire with fire irritates him.I have tried this the when he puts cat poop on my doormat to get the police to bang his door when he shouts at me and he is arrested. yet as my neighbor below me is deceased they cant put in complaints. no neighbor there. before they wouldnt as deaf said heard nothing. other neighbor is very friendly with him and is in his place all the time. fighting fire with fire = he becomes angrier and more violent. I endure more shouting and have to re ring the police. he doesnt stop he just wipes cats poop on my doormat and beer. so very immature. ive had shoes damaged. fire with fire ive said to police I worry he will put something in my letterbox as he bangs it. I have a guard behind it to stop it happening. my door is very heavy police cant get in or fire brigade no one can. its incredibly heavy with double locks.

I am trying not to be alone when I am asleep I dream of my ex and safety yet I do not know where he is, that is past.I often just exit and go to my families place. They have seen the mess he has left and say why isnt he in prison. yet the bad thing is I ask them
to be witnesses and they refuse to be involved too much like hassel they say.I feel like my family have abandoned me when I need them.

I felt the reading explained well the need to fight fire with fire yet to be cautious I will make sure not to anger him too much, as he become even more aggressive he rallies up friends to turn up to kick my wall together.I will be on guard and careful. I will also do my best to get people involved.

MizGrace

i don't take the sun to mean he might win. i take it to mean you scorch him. somehow. you may try contacting his landlord, or have a 3rd party contact his landlord to tell them about who this person is to whom they're renting. you may also try staying with friends for awhile. that could be another interpretation of the 3 cups. are you able to get a "non-molestation order" in the UK? version of a US restraining order. as well, firearms are illegal. and then there's hackney.

Hello swedishfish,
in uk no firearms no molestation order. I cant do much other then wait for mediation again which he was meant to be in and refused to correspond. I now have to go to an office Tuesday and fight against him. yet council state they hear little on recordings even though police agree recordings are very clear. evidence was lost via council on purpose.They stated my logs of noise were illegible - I took copies photos of two sealed A3 envelopes form 2015- now. also recordings on mic I had that council gave me through ombudsman were denied stating tenant said he was not in property during parties therefore evidence is not allowed. they blanked it out. They also refused to turn up when I rung them for help, police wouldnt turn up during parties. only now are they turning up after the evidence has been disallowed by the council services. ombudsman state council doing all they can must go via medation again get recording equipment in again. re do mediation and forget what he has done to me as mediation states its past. ( in other words we sweep it under the carpet admit no liability to it all. because he is a private tenant and bought his place its not our job to kick him out. I rung police yelling why wont you throw him out and throw the book at him? why is he allowed to kick my wall and harass me nightly hound me when im in my bedroom and walk outside the place when im tuning my guitar oh yes he stalks behind my wall. its creepy. he likes to pretend then he is exiting the area an doing his own thing. its creepy.
so im back to square one a meeting tuesday and they will just sit and side with him because after all I have nobody to back me up, so called friends wont visit I now call them acquaintances. They are useless, when they complain now about their lives I shrug it off saying we all have issues dont we. I am becoming friendless due to selfishness of others. im amazed how they all want me to be there when it hits the fan for them yet when its me its ignored.
They promise to contact his landlord and never do! they say im not allowed to know who they are ive searched online previous was abbots and got no further. I need a P.I if I had the cash id have him followed for evidence. need someone in his circle while he is selling his good to do something. Police now he sells things from property and clients in etc yet they never get a search warrant as state im only one person with evidence eventhough ive given them live footage I filmed secretly. I have lots of it.
so I have recordings done everything I can yet its all swept under carpet. police state its a council and ombudsman issue to go to C.A.B ive been they say move. im on a losing battle so with the page I am feeling my energy is spent.
Id go to media yet I have no idea how to do that and then my face would be all to see. id be afraid of it.

I dont know how to make all this one post after ive typed several I will try to combine them. please hold tight for now

the 3 of cups feedback -- clarifies to me friends again the need to have company its how my mind is working now. this is hard as im shy and not out going at all. I dont throw myself into circles. I was seeing as two is company 3 is a crowd so this interpretation you have is showing me that 3 is infact power its a unison of the power of three and the need to link with others.

MizGrace

I had similar thoughts regarding the Page + Sun. I saw the 3 + Page as him, wild and reckless and not taking things seriously here, and the Sun being a higher authority he is responsible to -- employer, landlord -- someone he would truly care about upsetting because he doesn't seem to care that he's upsetting you, and it seems the police are ineffective as well. However, I would advise you to utilize a third-party as well -- perhaps a police officer could accompany you to speak with this guy's landlord, or to speak with this guy's employer. Not sure how it is over there, but here in the US, employers can be held liable for third-party harassment (that is, harassment that occurs between an employee and someone outside the organization). In order to cover their own behinds, his employer might be willing to take some kind of action that wakes him up to realize he is now at the risk of sacrificing his own livelihood if he continues to bother you.

he is working and I believe he claims benefits.I dont know his employer. issue being I know his illness what is wrong with him. he tried to sell what he has to people and asked me to buy certain things from him when he asked me out I stated no to this.we have similar laws here about harassment just we need a lot of extra proof other people involved and cash for lawyers. its not free as far as I know.C.A.B wont help me with it say I must mediate. I'm tired of it, its wasting my days fighting him. I am meant to be studying etc and im spending a fortune in calls to police council ombudsman to fix this issue. I cant afford and I paid for food today but will be overdrawn I cant afford Christmas at all this year I wont be having a christmas at all. I dont know, im over drawn as money for clothing coming out. I had to get winter clothing and food. I hae an overdraft but I will be paying that back way past christmas .im doing extra hours, anything I can to get extra cash.I have some tarot decks I want to sell just unsure how to go about it. and issue im council he is private rented he can get rid of me easily. im his target and I know in my heart council will say we've had enough you are the issue you have to move and evict me. Im afraid of it. even if I record it on the recording system they give me I know very well they will again say its not enough and pretend its quieter then it is.eventhough police have heard it all.
same with the recordings I have myself on my tablet. police agree council wont.
so police hands are tied no ASBO as council wont agree to it.

to clarify wild and reckless yes - he rides motorbike while under the influence and he totaled his car last christmas it has never been removed at all. ive reported it and its still abandoned. so I can see this as the page for him.
The sun as a higher authority I hadnt thought of this but its a good clarification as the sun being in the sky and has strength. someone higher then him exists how to get to them I dont know.he is responsible to employer and landlord. Third party comes at my cost C.A.B wont help me find anyone and say if I pursue it in court its at my expense. Ive asked about this at C.A.B and very much want to seek compensation.

Thank you everyone for reading and interpreting for me Samhain blessings. if I havent clarified anything enough and not given enough feedback please let me know and I will try my best to add more as we are all learning together.

swedishfish

Hello swedishfish,
in uk no firearms no molestation order. I cant do much other then wait for mediation again which he was meant to be in and refused to correspond. I now have to go to an office Tuesday and fight against him. yet council state they hear little on recordings even though police agree recordings are very clear. evidence was lost via council on purpose.They stated my logs of noise were illegible - I took copies photos of two sealed A3 envelopes form 2015- now. also recordings on mic I had that council gave me through ombudsman were denied stating tenant said he was not in property during parties therefore evidence is not allowed. they blanked it out. They also refused to turn up when I rung them for help, police wouldnt turn up during parties. only now are they turning up after the evidence has been disallowed by the council services. ombudsman state council doing all they can must go via medation again get recording equipment in again. re do mediation and forget what he has done to me as mediation states its past. ( in other words we sweep it under the carpet admit no liability to it all. because he is a private tenant and bought his place its not our job to kick him out. I rung police yelling why wont you throw him out and throw the book at him? why is he allowed to kick my wall and harass me nightly hound me when im in my bedroom and walk outside the place when im tuning my guitar oh yes he stalks behind my wall. its creepy. he likes to pretend then he is exiting the area an doing his own thing. its creepy.
so im back to square one a meeting tuesday and they will just sit and side with him because after all I have nobody to back me up, so called friends wont visit I now call them acquaintances. They are useless, when they complain now about their lives I shrug it off saying we all have issues dont we. I am becoming friendless due to selfishness of others. im amazed how they all want me to be there when it hits the fan for them yet when its me its ignored.
They promise to contact his landlord and never do! they say im not allowed to know who they are ive searched online previous was abbots and got no further. I need a P.I if I had the cash id have him followed for evidence. need someone in his circle while he is selling his good to do something. Police now he sells things from property and clients in etc yet they never get a search warrant as state im only one person with evidence eventhough ive given them live footage I filmed secretly. I have lots of it.
so I have recordings done everything I can yet its all swept under carpet. police state its a council and ombudsman issue to go to C.A.B ive been they say move. im on a losing battle so with the page I am feeling my energy is spent.
Id go to media yet I have no idea how to do that and then my face would be all to see. id be afraid of it.

I dont know how to make all this one post after ive typed several I will try to combine them. please hold tight for now

the restraining order as non molestation order does exist in the UK so are you saying they won't grant you one? there are groups that protect and represent abused women in the UK. it sounds like you need to seek one out for representation.

womensaid.org.uk
womanstrust.org.uk
refuge.org.uk
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/r...anisations-which-give-information-and-advice/
dvp.org/womens-services
nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk

National Stalking Helpline

The National Stalking Helpline can provide advice on how to deal with any type of stalking behaviour. This includes advice on how to report the behaviour to the police, and what you can expect if you report something.

Helpline: 0808 802 0300
Open Monday - Friday, 9.30am to 4pm
Email: advice@stalkinghelpline.org

Paladin www.paladinservice.co.uk 0207 8408960

Paladin will assist high risk victims throughout England and Wales. A number of Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworkers (ISACs) will ensure high risk victims of stalking are supported and that a co-ordinated community response is developed locally to keep victims and their children safe.

contact laura richards. and maybe lily allen.

if they are unable to directly help you they should be able to provide you with contacts of those who can given you have a stalker. enough messing about with the police.

i'd also write a letter to each of the royals, particularly harry with his red hair being the youngest page. ;) but that's just me.