Anyone getting disconnected during the mercury retrograde?

MissNine

Hi all,
Lately, I've felt like I'm not connecting with my cards as well or giving as accurate of readings. At first I thought it was just me doing too many readings or just too tired. Then I realized that there's the retrograde period until the 26th of the month. Anyone else felt the reading blues lately?

ravenest

Mercury is close to the Sun and hence going in and out of retro often.

Check this cycle with your natal chart ( ie. transits ) ... possible interference with Neptune ?

MissNine

Mercury is close to the Sun and hence going in and out of retro often.

Check this cycle with your natal chart ( ie. transits ) ... possible interference with Neptune ?

Ok, I'll check. Someone did a chart for me, but I don't understand the dynamics of it. Just what she wrote :-(
I do know mercury retrograde is about communication breakdown through.

ravenest

Trying to keep OT ... it is about going back over and learning what you may have already thought you learned about your cards.

You may have been born with a 'natural ability' or attraction to Tarot (natal chart). But what is happening now is the current astrology (with the mercury retrograde ... but it isn't just that as everyone would be having trouble reading their cards at the moment.)

By comparing both you can see how it specifically relates to you. So you have a chance to go back over what you learnt, or was communicated to you, again to get it 'set in' better. Then next mercury retrograde (and all the others) you wont have to feel disconnected with your cards but will be able to work on something else (maybe with your cards next time :) ).

nisaba

Hi all,
Then I realized that there's the retrograde period until the 26th of the month. Anyone else felt the reading blues lately?

No.

Mercury retrograde never touches me. My Saturn Return didn't, either.

MissNine

No.

Mercury retrograde never touches me. My Saturn Return didn't, either.

I am jealous. My Saturn return was not fun!I wish I had that superpower

MissNine

Trying to keep OT ... it is about going back over and learning what you may have already thought you learned about your cards.

You may have been born with a 'natural ability' or attraction to Tarot (natal chart). But what is happening now is the current astrology (with the mercury retrograde ... but it isn't just that as everyone would be having trouble reading their cards at the moment.)

By comparing both you can see how it specifically relates to you. So you have a chance to go back over what you learnt, or was communicated to you, again to get it 'set in' better. Then next mercury retrograde (and all the others) you wont have to feel disconnected with your cards but will be able to work on something else (maybe with your cards next time :) ).

Thank you for that information, ravenest. I know I have Scorpio rising in a house of mine (sorry, I don't know much about astrology). But, yes, from what I remember, the person that did my chart said I am naturally gifted in the areas of tarot/metaphysical. I'll have to see what else it says now. Good call!

HudsonGray

Actually the past two weeks have been GOOD for me!

My craft items are selling, I got orders on my website, AND I found a $20 bill blowing across the McDonald's parking lot on the 15th and another one blowing across the Pick & Save grocery lot yesterday. That's $40 right there at my feet! It's been great!

nisaba

Then I realized that there's the retrograde period until the 26th of the month. Anyone else felt the reading blues lately?

I'm not an astrologer, but apparently mercury retrograde is something that has only become an issue within a certain astrologer's lifetime.

And it has never affected me.

And on FB and in RL, I hear people squawk about "mercury retrograde" every time they are having a bad day, and when I check it often isn't.

Asbestos Mango

Actually, lately I've been more active with the Tarot, reading for myself more after neglecting it for a long while, spending time getting to know a few decks I bought on a splurge a few months back then had a run of bad health and depression that left me with no energy to play with them. And I've got a Tarot Facebook page where I'm doing a card of the day, and I've started blogging- my commercial website came with a free blog, might as well...