Aquarian: The High Priestess

PrincessPaulina

From the "Psychic Tarot" by Craig Junjulas, which uses illustrations from the Aquarian Tarot, and describes each card in the Aquarian deck:

"The High Priestess gazes at a butterfly resting on the flowers she holds in her left hand. The flowers symbolize beauty and the potential for growth in all life forms. The butterfly, the symbol for intuition and movement, is within her domain."

Hope this helps, though it doesn't actually identify the flower(s).
Also, I find it interesting that she holds the flowers in her left hand, traditionally considered the "receptive" hand..

The crowned one

A butterfly is rebirth and cycles in almost all representations of it through time and cultures. Strange to hear it as "the symbol for intuition and movement"

Lavender I agree with, Poppy I can see, and given the era and Palladini's background in art and places he lived ( France, USA, Jamaica) I would accept the poppy. Last flower is yellow, and I am too lazy to go downstairs and dig out the deck to get some good details...will later..

Elendil

From the "Psychic Tarot" by Craig Junjulas, which uses illustrations from the Aquarian Tarot, and describes each card in the Aquarian deck:

"The High Priestess gazes at a butterfly resting on the flowers she holds in her left hand....

And yet in my deck I cannot see a butterfly at all....just the flowers.

PrincessPaulina

And yet in my deck I cannot see a butterfly at all....just the flowers.

If you look closely, there's only one flower (the 2nd "flower" is the butterfly! :) )