Are we leaping into love? Or ending it ?

ChairmanMeow

Hey all,

You have been very helpful in my other posts, so I thought I'd give you another shot. :)

I am a novice, so your input is all very helpful.

I did a 3 card reading for myself (I know, I know, a no-no). There's a guy I've been in contact with who lives a couple hours away. We aren't dating but we talk a lot and like everyone, we have our ups and downs. There's a lot of flirting and definite attraction.

My questions was, will we ever be a couple? I received lovers (I took this as a good sign! a union between us). The fool and death (in that order). I know death is transformation/change, whether it's positive or negative I can't tell. The Fool is about taking a chance, new beginnings.

So, is it we will take a chance (leap, like the fool) into this union of love, which will transform our current relationship of chatting and flirting? Or something else entirely?

I'd love to hear your ideas.

Tobe

First, it's perfectly fine to do any numbers of cards reading for yourself. I did a Circle of Life reading for myself which involved with over 20 cards. Took me a day to complete that reading!

Then, your question itself is a yes/no question since you asked "will we ever be a couple".
That makes the Three-card spread less ideal than one card.

I'm gonna assume you pull 3 major arcana with full decks? Or you did major only read? The result may be the same, but the meaning behind it is much different.

Now let's move on to the cards themselves.

The first two cards are in the order of Lover -> Fool, so remember don't reverse the interpretation (Taking a chance into a union). The orders of the cards are crucial. If that's the case, that means yes, you two will start out as a couple of lovers in the near future. However, later accompany by the fool then ended with the death card could mean "taking a chance to end and start anew". Whether the "end and start anew" is a good or bad thing is unknown, because death card only means transformation itself. You need clarification card to extract more info and detail from the read.

ChairmanMeow

Tobe, thanks.

I did pull 3 from a full deck.

Your thoughts are along the same line as mine. curious about the positive/negative aspect of the death card. may pull clarifier.

ChairmanMeow

OK, now I pulled a clarifier for death and received the fool again. LOL

A cycle of beginnings and endings? The transformation will be foolish? Transformation requires trust?

HELP

Tobe

OK, now I pulled a clarifier for death and received the fool again. LOL

A cycle of beginnings and endings? The transformation will be foolish? Transformation requires trust?

HELP

if that's the case then most likely the transformation is from Lovers to the Fool. Innoncent, pure, no romance are involved. And since Fool is a lone journey man on his voyage to learn. Most likely this relationship will end as a lesson for your life. Try to learn from this relationship instead of just enjoying the environment of love. Fool always is a new beginning, fresh start of some thing.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi ChairmanMeow,

Please leave feedback for Tobe.
This is a learning forum so threads here are supposed to be equal exchanges - you get help with your reading and each person who replies gets feedback to let them know how their interpretations match your situation. Without feedback from you there is no exchange.

Here are some tips about leaving feedback from the posting rules (click here and please read).
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.
After you've left feedback for Tobe if you don't want any more replies add a note to the thread and we'll close it for you.

Everyone else - please, no more replies until ChairmanMeow has caught up with his / her feedback.

Sulis - moderator

ChairmanMeow

Thought i had. Sorry about that. :)
I don't receive msgs when my threads get replies. Is there a place to sign up for notifications?

ChairmanMeow

Tobe, yes, there are definitely lessons to be learned from this relationship. Either someone's being foolish or needs to take a leap of faith and trust everything will be as it should. Thanks.