Best Bargains

MizGrace

JylliM & MaeWasteland

My voyager turned up and its better then expected I love it, its bright and so 80s one card with a crystal ball on it looks like the goblin king from Labyrinth locked the child there. its great reminds me of everything 80s on tv thrown together. the cards were mint box book a little tatty but they obviously didnt use the cards. jammed them into somewhere instead.
not tried the online stores mentioned I will be sure to look!

Ace you did well to sell at such a fee congrats - what an honest friend to not accept them very fortunate! :)

MissChiff

I found a classic tarot still in the wrapper on Amazon for $2:00 plus shipping. I ❤️ Amazon!

JylliM

JylliM & MaeWasteland

My voyager turned up and its better then expected I love it, its bright and so 80s one card with a crystal ball on it looks like the goblin king from Labyrinth locked the child there. its great reminds me of everything 80s on tv thrown together. the cards were mint box book a little tatty but they obviously didnt use the cards. jammed them into somewhere instead.
not tried the online stores mentioned I will be sure to look!

Ace you did well to sell at such a fee congrats - what an honest friend to not accept them very fortunate! :)

Score! A deck you really like at a great price! Congrats :)

MizGrace

Thank you JylliM yes its addictive fun. I actually have one deck I like but it has to go because I dont read Russian and its egyptian I got a free card with the deck osho zen rather pretty. ive no idea what the deck is at all. It was abebooks and I went oops it did say cards are in russian my sister got me them she thought they were bright and neat and I would like them. I do but I cant read the language :( so sis said to get rid of them

rylla

My best bargain were some strange playing card I found on a garage sale for $15 fifteen years ago that had 78 cards and not 52 and they were called 'tarot' cards :). It was the Servants of the lights, my very first encounter with a tarot deck.

JylliM

Thank you JylliM yes its addictive fun. I actually have one deck I like but it has to go because I dont read Russian and its egyptian I got a free card with the deck osho zen rather pretty. ive no idea what the deck is at all. It was abebooks and I went oops it did say cards are in russian my sister got me them she thought they were bright and neat and I would like them. I do but I cant read the language :( so sis said to get rid of them

I'd hang onto them for a while at least to see if you like them. I have the German edition of the Mythic Tarot, and it doesn't matter. You can still work out which card is which. Some English-speaking people have the Russian edition of the Victorian Romantic without a problem. The main thing with the cards is the image :)

JylliM

My best bargain were some strange playing card I found on a garage sale for $15 fifteen years ago that had 78 cards and not 52 and they were called 'tarot' cards :). It was the Servants of the lights, my very first encounter with a tarot deck.

Good one!

Luna's Crone

My finds:
Jungian deck/book set---> $15
Healing Earth deck/book set---> $15
PoMo deck/book set---> $10

Then there's been free stuff :D :
At one of my most favorite haunts, the proprietor gave me the Mah-Jong Fortunetelling Cards for free, just because she couldn't find a listing for it in her records. She has since saved several of her display copies of tarots to give me, when she no longer sells them, or wants to display different ones.
Another store owner gave me a copy of Linda Goodman's Star Cards, just because I bring people to her store (she doesn't know that I cast spells on them }) ).
A cool thing happened to me at Bookstar, with the Minchiate book by Brian Williams. It got seperated from the cards, which were nowhere to be found. I asked the manager if he could sell it seperately, and he said that it did not list a price code by itself.
Then he said, "So, I guess it's yours. Take it. I'm not gonna sell it, so you might as well take it." (!!!)
:)

uh...can you give me the recipes for these spells???

Luna's Crone

MizGrace do you use Bookdepository? Free shipping, very reasonable prices. And just occasionally there'll be a deck at a strangely low price. Eg. I bought the Centennial PCS for $16. Then it went back up to $26. Bizarre.

wait did you say free shipping for bookdepository? i always had to pay 3.00. do they have their own site? and shipping is free?

Espeon

I recently purchased a brand new, still plastic wrapped Urban Tarot for 30 dollars and free shipping! Thank you eBay, haha 😁. It is usually around 45 or so including shipping.

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk