Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

missycab

I'm a borderline Taurus/Gemini (I was born the 20th of May), and I don't stand Taurus, especially the ones of the first decan. I get along really well with Gemini.

Another sign that bothers me is Scorpio. My brother is from that sign. I loooove to talk, and they are so secretive! Only answer in monosyllables. They drive me nuts!!!

I don't like Aquarius' acting like "they know everything". They have a sense of superiority and cockyness that annoys me.

The crowned one

missycab said:
I don't like Aquarius' acting like "they know everything". They have a sense of superiority and cockyness that annoys me.

But generally; they actually do! ;)

My ex wife hated that about me in private but loved it at a party.. :D

missycab

The crowned one said:
But generally; they actually do! ;)
I have a funny anecdote about that. An Aquarian girl, not a very close friend, only a classmate, always talked like that. "You have to be really stupid to let that happen to you. It'd never happen to me!" and such things. Well, it was "vox populi" (except for her) that her boyfriend was cheating on her (and as I was only a classmate, and not a good friend, I wasn't going to tell her: it can end up pretty bad). One day, she was eating an ice-cream with me and other friend, and "cheating" came up. And she said: "My boyfriend would never cheat on me, and if he did, I'd notice right away. I can tell these things" with that cocky Aquarian tone... My friend and I looked at each other... trying not to laugh.

My mom is Aquarian. My dad and I usually have a great time when we see her "eat her own words"!!

The crowned one

missycab said:
I have a funny anecdote about that. An Aquarian girl, not a very close friend, only a classmate, always talked like that. "You have to be really stupid to let that happen to you. It'd never happen to me!" and such things. Well, it was "vox populi" (except for her) that her boyfriend was cheating on her (and as I was only a classmate, and not a good friend, I wasn't going to tell her: it can end up pretty bad). One day, she was eating an ice-cream with me and other friend, and "cheating" came up. And she said: "My boyfriend would never cheat on me, and if he did, I'd notice right away. I can tell these things" with that cocky Aquarian tone... My friend and I looked at each other... trying not to laugh.

My mom is Aquarian. My dad and I usually have a great time when we see her "eat her own words"!!

Oh you meant on a emotional level, we aqaurians can be pretty bad at that, that is why some see us as aloof. We can be emotionally inept. I meant academically and general knowledge, I am a magnet for physically useless information. ;) Still I think you have nailed the most negative aspect of the Aquarius sign succinctly.

I feel we do not take any of real life problems seriously as a negative/positive trait, personally. We can do anything as long as someone pushes us from behind :D

Every sign seems to have a positive and a negative It is how it manifests in our day to day life that counts I guess.

missycab

The crowned one said:
Oh you meant on a emotional level, we aqaurians can be pretty bad at that, that is why some see us as aloof. We can be emotionally inept. I meant academically and general knowledge, I am a magnet for physically useless information. ;) Still I think you have nailed the most negative aspect of the Aquarius sign succinctly.

Yes, I think they have a hard time feeling empathy.
Every sign seems to have a positive and a negative It is how it manifests in our day to day life that counts I guess.

Exactly!!!

The signs I don't get along well:

* Taurus: too much worried about the way they look. Well, at least my Taurus friends, who are females, and from the first decan (so I guess this has to do with being close to Aries, because they like to seek attention from members of the opposite sex). They can also be very annoying when they are dating a guy. Talking too much about him. It's like they don't work properly unless they have a guy.

* Scorpio: secretive, don't like to talk. Don't expect a detailed account of something that happened to them. They don't lie: they hide information.

And with Gemini, I feel I have more in common than with taurus. And I have to confess, it's difficult to focus on only one thing, they love to talk and to laugh, and they (and meeee!!) have a very hard time making a decision: "oK, I'll do it!". 5 minutes later: "hmmm... I've been thinking about it, and it's better if I don't do it". One hour later: "I don't want to let you down, I'll do it"... and it can go on like this for days...

WolfyJames

missycab said:
I'm a borderline Taurus/Gemini (I was born the 20th of May), and I don't stand Taurus, especially the ones of the first decan. I get along really well with Gemini.

Another sign that bothers me is Scorpio. My brother is from that sign. I loooove to talk, and they are so secretive! Only answer in monosyllables. They drive me nuts!!!

LOL! My brother is a scorpio too and all I ever got from him are monosyllables too. It's as if he is some sort of spy or something in his head and he cannot tell anything to anyone. You could not even get an answer to "When do you think you will be back?". I voted scorpio too, but more for the long time fights and arguments we've had our entire life. It's strange how he was capable to talk then.

But I have to agree with The crowned one here, we do know everything, I feel like a walking encyclopedia sometimes, it has more to do with the fact I find everything interesting.

Scorpio Kitten

I am a Scorpio...and I AM too deep lol! I would say Aquarians because all but one that I know just HAVE to be right about everything - but they also just happen to be some of my best friends so I can't complain too much!

atesla

all in good fun

I'm a Cancer Sun Taurus Moon Virgo Asc

Totally voted for aries. While they can be the most stimulating whilst rubbing against my water, and full of passion, excitement...yeah, a little young, brash, & selfish... ha my biased opinion

Sad to see Scorpios are in the lead...they are my favorite, soo magnetic, I love communicating through eye contact

Ugh and my Virgo ascendant is so freaking annoying

Sag's are a little arrogant...

atesla

Kibeth said:
M Cancer,
voted Cancer my own sign.

We're like ..... "cursed".

hah. funny I too feel that way sometimes. Got some lessons to learn or SOMETHING....

littlestar

Proud Scorpion here ;)