Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

blueviolet

Aw, that was hard to pick, even if it's all in good fun! I chose Taurus and Libra. It's a love/hate thing (not really hate, but frustration). :D

sambtween

wow, Scorpio still in the lead?

littlestar said:
Proud Scorpion here ;)

Yes! Me too! But you know, we are all different. Someone else here was talking about an annoying Virgo ascendent. Yes, pair that with a leo moon and you get a talkative Scorpio (but not necessarily one who will let anything "slip", unless he/she means to.

Taurus is the opposite sign, and for most of my life it has been a warring relationship. Now, I see one of their good points (former point of contention), is that they see the world as is, and make plans to place themselves in it. I had always been doing the feh! if they aren't where you are, then go off and do your own thing. It's sort of like winning the battles but losing the war -at least for now : 0. The game isn't over yet.

I still maintain that Libras are the most irritating. Time hasn't changed my earlier post on that.

You know, it's odd. I never run into some signs, like Aries, for instance. Could it be that we unconsciously avoid signs with which we have little in common?

margi

I voted Sag....but that is based on the 2 that I know, so not very accurate...I didn't know that I could vote twice or I would have voted Aquarius...I have 2 sons who are Aquarius, but I cannot stand the 2 Aquarians I know who were born on the Cap/Aq cusp. I'm more concerned that there are alot of people who can't stand my sign..or can they and they're lieing...but why would they lie? I'll go check the Oracle, or maybe the cards would be better...fishies are cute people!!! Well, some fish....

feather

I'm a Sag with a Scorpio moon.

I voted Leo, as I tend to have the most issues with them. Capricorns are a close second; I have just never really gotten along with them.

Leos and their ego. No, I would not like to stroke it, thanks. (That's what she said. ... sorry.)

Of course, there are always exceptions to this.

celticnoodle

I do seem to have the most trouble with Aries. but, they are exact opposite from me- Libra. that said, my son in law and grand daughter are both Aries. :eek: and I love them! but, I can see the stubbornness in each of them. the baby gets it from her father! :p

my husband was born on the cups of Aries and Taurus, and man! it shows! :laugh: no more need be said.

Scorpios are another sign that I sometimes have problems with.

its just a good thing I'm a love-able and agreeable Libran! :p

Filipa

why am I not surprised most people chose scorpios
what's wrong with us? :p

I had to pick taurus
I'm a scorpio and both my parents are taurus, it's just terrible they always think they are right and don't accept any point of view and I don't mean like parents do
it's even on general situations I get this, this to me feels like a childish attitude but it's just taurus and I can't stand it

cancer irritates me a little because they are too emotional, I am too but they see things in such a way and cry a lot..I do too but if this is someone's fault they sure will know lol and cancers hide this and suffer a lot

sagittarius..they are judgemental and they will tell you everything you do or think is wrong, they can be pretty pointless

I get irritated easily so I could pick a little on every sign :laugh:

AmethystEyes

Filipa said:
why am I not surprised most people chose scorpios
what's wrong with us? :p

I had to pick taurus
I'm a scorpio and both my parents are taurus, it's just terrible they always think they are right and don't accept any point of view and I don't mean like parents do
it's even on general situations I get this, this to me feels like a childish attitude but it's just taurus and I can't stand it

cancer irritates me a little because they are too emotional, I am too but they see things in such a way and cry a lot..I do too but if this is someone's fault they sure will know lol and cancers hide this and suffer a lot

sagittarius..they are judgemental and they will tell you everything you do or think is wrong, they can be pretty pointless

I get irritated easily so I could pick a little on every sign :laugh:
lol you ask why most don't like Scoprios and then you say you get irritated easily and start to pick on all the signs :laugh: :p

Filipa

DevilishAngel said:
lol you ask why most don't like Scoprios and then you say you get irritated easily and start to pick on all the signs :laugh: :p

:laugh:
yeah but I like to point out the worst in everyone, that's not a bad thing ;) at least we won't ever lie

AmethystEyes

Filipa said:
:laugh:
yeah but I like to point out the worst in everyone, that's not a bad thing ;) at least we won't ever lie
lol Its OK :D my moon is in Scorpio }) I understand. But I also got Sag too which is probably why I pointed out the obvious :laugh: but it adds positivity to it :p or maybe just makes me laugh when I do it :laugh:

ncefafn

I voted Pisces, but only because I seem to have the most troublesome relationships with that sign.