Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

LibraX

DevilishAngel said:
I feel Libras are the hate to love l sign :laugh:

:O

Hahaha naaaahhh, the only annoying thing with us is that we're terrible at decision-making. At least I know that much is true with me.

- Amy ♥

jfiallo0982

I voted for virgo, cause I had a virgo boyfriend and he was insufferable!!! controlling beyond imagination, critical and every other thing you can think of.
I had a best friend virgo, and while I was sincere and loved her to death, she always used me!!!! I didn't realized until years later, but it was horrible.
Also Scorpio guys are awesome for none committal relationships, but dont mess with them the wrong way, they hold on to grudges, but I think they are fun.

The best one is saggitarious, most of my boyfriends where from this sign, they are fun, easygoing, great friends, in short they are AWESOME!!(Im not one by the way, Im gemini)

medicinalfrog

What's with all the virgo hate? I love being a virgo.

I voted Sagitarrius. They are just... I don't know I can't explain it. I just don't like them.

I just saw what the poll said for virgos about eating cereal at night! HAHAHA. I am a night owl so my breakfast tends to be lunch, and if i ever eat cereal (which is not often) it's always at night hahaha.

Professor X

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE HATE ON US VIRGOS ??

Dont hate learn to appreciate us,after all we are the best out of all the signs. :)

enchantedmoon3

Scorpios.. so sassy and sexy and FUN, SO into THEMSELVES in every way, ugh... Not worth the effort or heartache in the long run.

Reverie

LOL the comments on signs in the poll are just so funny

"I hate that little ram" LOL

I'm leo and my best friends always seem to be aries or libra.

I also have an admiration thing with my leo friends but they can rub me the wrong way definitely!

I also have a shameless attraction to scorpios. Sigh.

I don't know what it is with virgo girls, but a lot of the time I've found that they too rub me the wrong way and I just don't understand them!

Virgo boys on the other hand, I find them really funny and witty often

AmethystEyes

I love how every time there is one sign that is talked about for a few posts someone with that sign pops up and says "hey whats wrong with us? :D" LOL

medicinalfrog

Oh, people hate the virgo females. I accept that. Most of them can be quite... uhm... not so nice. *cough*

rainy_dreamer

enchantedmoon3 said:
Scorpios.. so sassy and sexy and FUN, SO into THEMSELVES in every way, ugh... Not worth the effort or heartache in the long run.

Although I'm scorpio, I do have to say that we tend to dish out a lot of heartache... although, it's mostly unintentional.. and we usually take a lot of beatings before deciding to leave. =(

I strongly dislike virgo men. Incapable of emotion... and anytime emotion grips them, he just acts out and throws a giant tantrum. Please!

Reverie

medicinalfrog said:
Oh, people hate the virgo females. I accept that. Most of them can be quite... uhm... not so nice. *cough*

Haha! Sorry, I try really hard to like them! But something always throws me off :( My cousin is a female virgo and I love her, but we're definitely on different planets and we never really connected on a deep level :(

Anyone good at guessing someone's sign? I don't know why but I tend to be pretty good at guessing someone's sign when I've just met them, or even if I don't know them and I hear about them through a friend :)