Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

amethyst57

virgo(my rocker was one)....
AND most Scorpios bug me too

Morwenna

Virgo. They're way TOO critical. And They're Always Right, you know. ;)

amethyst57

Morwenna said:
Virgo. They're way TOO critical. And They're Always Right, you know. ;)

yup :)

Saker

Don't get along with..

Scorpio. Women in particular. I get along with most Scorpio men (not all) and have a couple of good friends who are Scorpio men. The women, though.... know-it-alls, pushy, bossy, sneaky, untruthful (sounds better than calling them outright liars), and cannot get to the guts of any situation without immersing it in all sorts of bullshit that means nothing. I should know about bullshit. I'm a Taurus

ATrickyBusiness

_

They're all annoying. But so is astrology based on Sun Signs.

Amanda

Wow, I didn't know Scorpio was so disliked! But, I can see that... They're just very stuck in their own ways, probably way worse than Taurus ;)

Not my first pick though. I voted Gemini but can't seem to get along with Sag either (more the males of each sign rather than females). It seems to differ for me when it comes to men and women, but Gemini would probably be my top pick, and it's not really because they're flighty... I've come across a few that were pretty... caniving.

LibraX

I voted Pisces. I haven't come across many male Pisces before... but a bunch of my female friends are Pisces, and they are just SO. IRRITATING.
I wouldn't say I hate the sign, but seriously... these friends of mine are like sheep, they choose a leader for the day and do their utmost best to follow them and please them! I just feel like taking them by the shoulders and telling them to get some independent thought into their minds!

Ohhhhh yeah, Libra's are (according to the poll) one of the least irritating signs. ;)

AmethystEyes

I feel Libras are the hate to love l sign :laugh:

Vesper

None, really. But I've had my heart broken three time by Geminis. What's with the hot and cold? (I'm an Aries, btw. And yeah, we are selfish and easily distracted.)

Chiska

As a Pisces, I must say I resemble that remark. Well, maybe not. Sometimes, maybe. But mostly, no, I can stick to one thing, more or less.

My choices:

Leo - yes I MAY be wishy washy, but stop YELLING AT ME. I will NOT make up my mind. You are so totally not the boss of me. At this moment. Maybe later you can be the boss, but not right now.

Sagittarius - more of a love/hate thing, really. I hate my sister, but my late husband was a Sagittarius - he was all fire in a good way - a cleansing, clean fire. That b----- of a sister of mine is negative, icky, fire. More of a fire full of disgusting creosote - it pollutes rather than cleanse.

Taurus - Stop trying to make me do what you want...remember, at the heart of every little Pisces is a Puffer Fish. Push enough, and we will PUFF into little cute balls of sharp spines.

Oddly, I do get on okay with most Aries, though they can be a bit feisty, it doesn't bother me. I have an Aries Moon - for what that's worth.