Black Tourmaline crystal

Padma

Thanks so much for sharing this, Lotus! I am amazed at how well and quickly this remedy worked for both of you. I have been struggling to recover a semblance of "normal" life since December!!! At times it has completely debilitated me and most of the time is just a constant pain of varying degrees. The worse part is, I don't even know what "it" is. (I have an existing lower back injury from years ago that was not bothering me when I somehow simultaneously put my hip out of place and tore a muscle I think a week before Christmas) However, there has been a few short periods (a few days) where the pain was completely gone and it was like I was "healed" only to have it come back with a vengeance.

I have done as you suggested the past two nights...using medical tape to sleep with a piece of black tourmaline taped to the affected area. A few times I have felt some "interesting" sensations in my spine and have experienced what I believe is a healing shift in the area. The pain is not completely gone, but it does seem to have lessened and I am considering placing the tourm in a different location on my body tonight to see if this does anything, or if I have it in the right spot and am just needing to be more patient.

I don't really think so. I would actually say I am more relaxed in my healing/meditation room. I think the issue in the bedroom is there are many electrical devices (computers, television, mini fridge, etc) and that at some point the room meets "critical mass". It could also have something to do with lay lines and being less than a mile from the Pacific tide. Those are the only reason I can think of why the bedroom would create this high voltage noise.

Wow, WildC, I am so happy that you felt some level of healing on your back! That is awesome - I hope it keeps wroking :) myself, I go with the three day rule...if no results after 3 days, to change the spot or the crystal or both ;) Though it sounds to me like it is really seeming to help heal underlying issues.

Have you seen a doc about your back too? Never hurts to combine a bit of Western meds with crystal meds... :) or even , to get accupuncture done...often I find with natural remedies, using two different systmes that compliment each other is most effective...

Yoiks about the bedroom...have you considered removing things like tv and fridge from there...? it might alleviate things...

wildchilde

So in my humble opinion, black tourmeline is immensely powerful and is best used for short periods of time, especially when worn on the body.

Hi MissBee! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think it is very important that everyone stay aware of how different crystals affect them personally as we each have very distinct needs as well as reactions to each stone. So glad you were willing to share the difficulties you had as a caution to others. I personally have not yet had a negative or draining experience with this particular crystal, but definitely with obsidian and a few others so I can absolutely relate to what you are saying.

Lotus Padma said:
Wow, WildC, I am so happy that you felt some level of healing on your back! That is awesome - I hope it keeps wroking myself, I go with the three day rule...if no results after 3 days, to change the spot or the crystal or both Though it sounds to me like it is really seeming to help heal underlying issues.

Have you seen a doc about your back too? Never hurts to combine a bit of Western meds with crystal meds... or even , to get accupuncture done...often I find with natural remedies, using two different systmes that compliment each other is most effective...

Thanks for the idea, Lotus! I don't think I would have ever come up with the med tape idea on my own! LOL It is definitely helping, and I too have found that different locations on the body are giving differing results. The best right now seems to be on the opposite site of the pain over the nerve running down the back of my leg.

Oh, yes, rest assured I am not trying to rely strictly on crystals to heal ;) I have consulted many professionals and have had a few different Western treatments as well as alternative treatments, general consensus is that this is "piriformis syndrome". Each treatment has helped in their own way, but so far nothing has "cured" the issue, which actually has me thinking at this point that it is related more to etheric issues or perhaps even past-life issues that I will have to address before the pain ceases. I have not given up though! I am healed! :)

Padma

WildC, thanks for reminding me about Miss Bee by answering her! I meant to say something last night, but I forgot ;p

@Miss Bee, I can actually feel nauseous if I have too much tourmaline on me. :) you aren't alone...and everyone's reactions to certain crystals differs. I think if you don't need part of its properties, or if it is done working with you, it will let you know in no uncertain way! ;p
I can wear my ring of green tourm and carry my black tourm chunk in my pocket, but as I posted earlier, if I try to wear the rose/green/black tourm beads as well, then it becomes completley overwhelming to me ;p Whereas WildC can drape herself in tourms and feel great! lol...

@ WildC, I am glad to hear you are seeking complimentary treatments as well - I always think the best approaches to healing are holistic, and not fragmented...and also those treatments that heal on a cellular level, and not just bandage the symptoms. As an aside, have you tried the black tourm with green calcite too? Calcite has fab healing properties on a DNA structural level...but, to speak of it would mean starting a new topic thread :) I wish you wellness!