Blood for Crystals?

MCsea

HI guys

this is a great thread and I would in my humble view 100% agree with Crystalwoman, she has beautifully stated my long held personal beliefs and I do understand people dont accept this too, its good to constantly remind oneself to keep looking for the best truth.

YDM42
I am an exploration geophysicist, and I am involved in remote sensing, we use airborn electromagnetics to locate ore deposits - just as you described in your post. My professional geophysical beleif is that this is the safest and environmentally friendly way to look for minerals. My crystal side also says is this mother earths way of putting a SIGN up for us, flagging some gift she has for the continued ascention and civilisation of the world. I have to say I dont think what 'man' does with these gifts is always to the higest vibration, but I think we do make mistakes to learn.. anyway..

I feel over all the energy of the planet is too vast and complex to say if we mine here there will be a disruption to the force. I do think mother earth is clever putting difficulties in our way for mining - rare species, difficult terrain, laws, tradition and knowledge in our way so we dont just in one blow empty 'all' the gifts in one generation..

I just thought Id add my two cents worth in.

MARINA

Little Hare

thanks for the photos! i didn't conciously realise how big crystals grew

sleepingcat

Thank you for the information and the pictures, the man in the second picture looks so happy it's contagious.

You know, one thing I've been learning lately is I'm shocked how many crystals I can find within several hours of my home. And I live in Southwest Ohio, allegedly a a glacier stole all our good rocks then we got knee-deep in an ancient sea. (but man, just go out to the highway and you'll find breathtaking fossils).

I guess like trying to be fair-trade, local is always good. *nods*

Emerald_Empress

I use crystals with tarot and healing, and part of my Channeling process I always ask to forgive the souls for if there was any blood shed over removing the stones from the earth, in turn I try and avoid certain countries that have unethical practices and are still using slavery as a means of extraction.
Love and Light
KM