Bowl of Crystals

HearthCricket

I have been having fun collecting crystals & polished stones, via the internet, and today gathered many together and put them in my favourite crystals bowl. I have more coming in the mail, but I am thrilled with what I have collected, so far, and there really is such a beauty and power with them. They all seem happy and getting along. Among them are rose quartz, clear quartz, tigers eye, citrine, amethyst, agates and other goodies!

Briar Rose

::warm embrace:: Thank yo for sharing the beautiful photos of your Crystals. I got pure love right away, from you!!!

I was just thinking tonight that I wanted to put my Crystals in a bowl. Right now I have them separated by color. I cut off the bottoms of water bottles. Now I want a big glass bowl.

You just confirmed my thoughs. I asked if that was okay to do...put them all together for a while.

Thank you.

Chronata

oh Yes! That is fabulous!

There is a lot of energy and love in that bowl!

:love:

HearthCricket

Oh, thank you! This is really my first experience with crystals and am loving it. We received this lovely crystal bowl as a wedding gift, almost 15 years ago. When I had a bunch of polished stones and crystals I knew I wanted to put them together, but also wanted to find the perfect container. I started going through my china cabinet and as soon as I saw this, I thought it might work well. I put them in, and honestly, the picture doesn't do them justice. They just glitter and shine and seem full of energy and positive vibes. I can't help but smile at them and love picking them out, here and there, holding them up to the light, or just moving the bowl around to catch the light. And I love that they are all together, safe and content, as though waiting to be called upon!

Tarotphelia

What a lovely picture ! I have some of my stones in a bowl too , and it's very pleasant and energizing just to sit next to it resting your hand on top .

Little Hare

that looks so lovely :) i have my crystals in a basket next to my bed and they are amazing! I have the identical stone that is next to the citrine, I think its a some sort of agate and its the exact same colour as yours!

crystals are so beautiful!

AJ

My only crystals/stones would fit in a thimble...they were a gift included with the Crystal Tarot from a member here. I do have them next to my monitor here on the desk tho ;)

Pumpkin

That's how I have mine too. The bowl is on my dresser. I've had it there for several years. Just add as I find another I want to bring home.

Yours looks lovely. It's like they are in there just perfect.

lunakasha

Those are absolutely stunning.....they look so beautiful all nestled together inside that lovely crystal bowl. VERY nice presentation, and many of my favorite crystals included there.

Have fun with your new passion....you will find it hard to resist, as there are SO MANY beauties to acquire (not unlike collecting decks! Mwhaha! }) )

Thanks for sharing HC :)

HearthCricket

Thank you! I will post another picture when the rest of the gang arrives! I hope to have them by Friday, if I am lucky!! I put the darker, earthier sorts at the bottom of the dish-some agates, smokey quartz and tiger-eye. The lighter coloured and favourites went on top of them. The citrine I was not sure about, but bought on a whim after reading about them and that it is my birthstone. I was thrilled when they arrived!! I just love them all! They are almost like friendly little spirits, hanging out....