Bowl of Crystals

Briar Rose

How do you post pictures of your crystals?

I did the upload and then nopthing showed up.

Guiding Cauldron

aw ty 4 shareing!

this was lovely to see :) i have to admit you inspired me to place all of my treasure stones/crystals out to see. I havent found a perfect glass bowl yet for all of them together, but i have managed a clear candle holder for some near my sofa in the lounge. I also have a ramakin dish in my bedroom with some treasures in it near my bed:) blessed be xx

Pumpkin

HeavensVault said:
How do you post pictures of your crystals?

I did the upload and then nopthing showed up.

Your picture might have been to big.

When you try to upload it will tell you at the top of the page if it is too big after you hit upload.

I'm not sure what they can be. I have a program that will change mine to web display.

To resize your pictures try this. Resize the longest side of the picture to 640 pixels. The other side should resize automatically. It should be equal or less than 640 pixels depending on the shape.

Hope that helps.

Briar Rose

Pumpkin, thank you.

Here's my bowl of Crystals. I am a curious creature, and hope to see other's Crystals.

Peace,

Aurora

Briar Rose

Here's the some of the Cystals I keep on my night stand.
I am fond of Mookite because it is soothing.

Pumpkin

I'm glad that worked for you. :D

Love your bowl. :)

I have one of those shells around here, it might still be packed. :(

I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow when it's brighter. I think I need to charge my camera.

Guiding Cauldron

heavens vault

HeavensVault said:
Here's the some of the Cystals I keep on my night stand.
I am fond of Mookite because it is soothing.

i love your mookite piece, funny i literally just bought a piece of that yesterday and its in my jar next to my settee in th elounge. I LOVE it too, i felt very relaxed and peacefull as i was holding it last night while reading. mines about the size of a small marble but its loaded with color :) it reminds me of coffee beans, desert sands, caramel, which all bring a smile to my face and relaxes me lol ok i'll stop ranting now, but thanks for shareing!

HearthCricket

Very lovely, HeavensVault! I also have more pics to share, but am under the weather, so hopefully I will be able to get them up in the next few days and share. It is nice to see everyone's crystal collections! They all have such energy, and there are so many to choose from!

Briar Rose

:heart: HearthCricket :heart:

Feel Good

MysticalMoose

What a wonderful & inspiring thread, your pictures are stunning both Hearthcricket & Heavensvault..:)..Hearthcricket you have inspired me..I have a gorgeous heavy lead crystal bowl that belonged to my Mother In Law who passed away at Christmas...Tonight I am going to cleanse my crystals & display them in this bowl...I think she would approve as she loved crystals too. Thank You for a lovely idea :love: MM