Brain Teaser Tarot Question...

yisraelatarot

Ok y'all.......
I had a dream last night that I'm trying to figure out.
The Angels were talking to me about what is about to happen in my life. And I was having trouble holding on to what they were telling me. So I asked them to tell me with the Tarot cards. And they did.
One card I have figured out.
But the other card I'm wrestling with. I can't figure it out. It *felt like* a Major Arcana but that doesn't mean that it for sure was one.
It was a *Smokey* card. Does that make sense?
I could see the smoke wafts.... like smoke from a cigarette. The Angels told the that the card means "A move/travel"....
Any clue what card this could be y'all?
(P.S. It's not The Fool.... that card was also on the table and I could SEE that one LOL)

Stormdancer

Was it a specific deck?

Thirteen

I could see the smoke wafts.... like smoke from a cigarette. The Angels told the that the card means "A move/travel"....
6/Swords. Swords are air (smoke); 6/Swords cards often show people in a boat heading across a river or lake, and in many cards, the boat is shown making its way through fog, trying to find its way across. The card can indicate a move or travel, especially if leaving behind a troublesome situation for a someplace better.

yisraelatarot

Stormdancer........ I could see the fool card but I did not recognize the deck...
It was ummm..... "regal" looking?
Thirteen... I did think of the 6 of swords but had not seen that card with fog.....
I'm gonna google pics and see if I can find one.
Thanks y'all.......
*still wrestling* LOL

Stormdancer

Wow, what a great site! Thank you for that. It's nice to be able to see many different versions of the same card.
You ARE kidding right? Stormy teaches Thirteen something??? :bugeyed: ***faints***

yisraelatarot

Pagan Tarot / I Tarocchi Pagani / Witchcraft Tarot

It was dark like this..........
but it was a man and he was in something like a suit.......
still looking..... what an amazing site ! THANKS !!!!!!

rwcarter

It was a *Smokey* card. Does that make sense?
The destruction of the Tower would leave smoke wafting through the air. And if the edifice in which you've been living is destroyed, you would need to move/travel to another location. (Looking at it metaphorically, if your false foundation has been destroyed, you must "move" to another location where you can build a new, true foundation.)

HTH,
Rodney