can somebody help me in this?

TemperanceAngel

What you can do is create the time frame yourself. For example: my opening spread goes like this

**1 and 2**

**3**4**5**6**7**8**9**

**10*11*12*13*14*15*16**

**17*18*19*20*21*22*23**

OK now this is a brief overview of its meaning to relate to the question asked:

3, 10 and 17 relate to the past. I ask the client to clarify:
Ace of Pentacles in position 10 "when did you start the job you are in now?"
They reply and then I know where we are coming from, could be two weeks or 20 years!

6, 13 and 20 is where we are now, the spine of the situation, the person, the present. As we know there are no hard and fast rules with Tarot so sometimes it has already happened and sometimes it hasn't. If no, you know it's really close.

5, 12 and 19 are approx. 3 months past and 7, 14 and 21 are 3 months future. I put these time frames into the spread, so it's up to you what time frames you want to work in.

As a professional reader, people ask me a lot about time frames...and I offer a service which people pay for. I know if I paid for a service I would want the answer to my question asked! Or whatever the service is that has been offered.

Anything after that can be a year or so away. I generally don't like to read anywhere further than two years into the future but sometimes things that come up can be a long time away. I would then call them "future future", meaning years away.

Hope this helps :)

Priya

Thank you everyone for the great response !!