Can the two of cups mean a new person coming into the picture?

schwammyy

I did a reading on a relationship. The outcome card I drew was the two of cups. Right now the relationships never really began. I can slowly feel myself getting over the person I did the reading on, and another person is slowly drawing me in. I feel a strange sense of comfort around this new man. Could the two of cups have meant a new person would enter my life?

CelestialHorse

I would think so. http://www.kufty.com/tarot/ According to that site 2s usually talks about partnerships,relationshps, that sort of thing :)

schwammyy

I would think so. http://www.kufty.com/tarot/ According to that site 2s usually talks about partnerships,relationshps, that sort of thing :)

Thank you for that resource! I'm just curious if it means a new person since it was on a reading with another person which never escalated to anything. But someone new is slowly coming to surface.

CelestialHorse

This is what I got from the psychic revolution site

"Love: This card represents true love, balanced partnership, commitment, and all of the things that most of us hope for in regard to love and relationship. However, this does not mean that you can just do or say "whatever" and that your love/relationship will last; it only means that the underpinnings, the real, solid, potential for true love and affection is there. If you are "looking for love," this is a signal that it is very likely to be headed your way very soon. Relax."

I would think so if I understand your q that someone may be new coming up? Are you in a relationship now or hoping to be with a certain person?

inertia

I have some really important questions before attempting to answer.
1. Which tarot system did you use? (Waite, Marseille etc.)
2. What the card before the 2 of cups?
3. Did you use reversed meanings?

schwammyy

I have some really important questions before attempting to answer.
1. Which tarot system did you use? (Waite, Marseille etc.)
2. What the card before the 2 of cups?
3. Did you use reversed meanings?

1. Waite
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. No

schwammyy

This is what I got from the psychic revolution site

"Love: This card represents true love, balanced partnership, commitment, and all of the things that most of us hope for in regard to love and relationship. However, this does not mean that you can just do or say "whatever" and that your love/relationship will last; it only means that the underpinnings, the real, solid, potential for true love and affection is there. If you are "looking for love," this is a signal that it is very likely to be headed your way very soon. Relax."

I would think so if I understand your q that someone may be new coming up? Are you in a relationship now or hoping to be with a certain person?

I'm not in a relationship. I had a "thing" with another person. But that is fizzling and it's only gone downhill for months. But I just met someone new I'm connecting with. So that might be it. Thank you!

cmarie

1. Waite
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. No

I think you're right on, with the Wheel of Fortune followed by the 2 of cups! I would read it the same way you are.

Best Wishes.

schwammyy

I think you're right on, with the Wheel of Fortune followed by the 2 of cups! I would read it the same way you are.

Best Wishes.

Thank you! It seems to make sense that way!

phrygian

1. Waite
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. No

I concur with one of the earlier posts, more than one card is needed in order to make a better informed interpretation.

Wheel of Fortune-Change of fortune, changes involved, odds in your favor
2 of cups- cementing relationships, mutual partnerships and concords. Cups overall are about love, emotions, relationships and creativity

If you look closely at the Wheel of Fortune card in many decks someones about to fly off the wheel and someone else is about to get on it :)

If you were doing a Celtic Cross even the final outcome card has to be evaluated and interpreted holistically in terms of the other cards involved, the question, and the querents background and circumstances in the sitiation