Cats, do they really like Tarot??

MissJo

I've always heard people talk about how drawn to the cards their cats were, but my two kitties definitely are not attracted to the cards. They'll come to investigate some of my readings, but one only does it because she likes to play with what I'm laying my cards on and the other one wants me to stop paying attention to the cards and pay more attention to him.

What about your cats? Is there a genuine love for Tarot in your kitty, or do they care as much as my own?

Le Fanu

I think cats just tend to sit (or want to sit) on whatever it is that you're busy doing. So each time we sit down to do a reading and cats want to sit right in the middle we think they like tarot.

I have no doubt that if I was busy trying to organise a huge stamp collection on the dining room table, kitty would want to sit right in the middle of that too.

Sulis

Mine show no interest in tarot cards at all.. They do like to sit on my reading cloth if I'm using one though :).

Richard

My cats are not interested in Tarot or anything else humans do except feed them. They can be affectionate at times, but only on their own terms.

dandelionpudding

kitties

mine are very interested. (two brothers) attracted- they want to be a part of the reading or the spread!
mostly i think because they see my attention so focused that they are trying to figure out my attraction...they are always trying to distract me from whatever i am doing so that i can pay more attention to them! haha! :)

Lula Jing

I think cats are just plain nosy! :D

The cat I had would squeeze herself between me and my laptop in order to sit on my lap or poke at the cards with her paw. But what she liked most of all was FOOD.

jema

... now what cats REALLY love is crossword puzzles....

Grizabella

Our cat couldn't care less, even though she's a huge, beautiful jet black long-haired part Maine Coon named Magick. She's never once paid one bit of attention to Tarot.

Disa

My big mean cat, Tom couldn't care less. But my lil Siamese, Kip- in this avatar- seems to like Tarot.

Padma

My black cat Skyflake will come running from wherever she is to be a part of the reading, and just 15 minutes ago, as I was holding my Baroque Bohemian kitty deck, she came and pressed her forhead into the deck as I held it, and purred and purred...if I make a protective circle, she will also join in on that. :) She must be especailly in tune! lol...