christmas goodies exchange

Chronata

Yay! Oh...I am sooo glad it finally arrived, Anaoly!

and I am humbled that you were moved by my little homemade gifts.

It makes me very very happy to be able to give something this year...as I didn't have a lot for presents for anyone.

Your wish is so wonderful, and so true! I wish everyone here happiness and joy and all good blessings as well!

((((Anaoly)))))

Thanks for letting me know that it made your day! and thanks to sunshineluvr for letting me give a present to someone most deserving! :)

floracove

Update

Just wanted to let ya'll know that mine was mailed out about a week ago.
(can't remember the date, and the comfirmation # is in the room with sleeping girls, at this moment.)

It should be getting where it's going pretty soon.

I mailed it out, and then came to let ya'll know, and found there was something wrong with the phone, (just got it back).

sorry for taking so long.

Guiding Cauldron

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!
Even though another year has come and gone
We look foward to the New Year of 2006 :)
May the remaining packages find their way and
hopefully our new found friendships will remain lit and stay!
CHEERS!! :)

Chronata

I just wanted to pop in here and say [size=+2]THANK YOU!!!!!![/size]
to Floracove!

Who sent me a Box of Wonders! :D

It was packed with so many wonderful surprises...that I am sure I am going to forget something here...

There was a groovy candleholder, some wonderful herbs(Jasmine flowers!!!! how fab!!!) A very sweet windchime, a beanie bear for celebrating January(my anniversary!)a little dress form...the cutest! candles, notepad...some candy and coffee! (delicious!) a cool bath pouf, a pumpkin! and probably my favorite...two beautiful crystals in little...what i believe to be...homemade? ribbon bags...they are awesome!!!!

Actually EVERYTHING was awesome! and the timing couldn't be more perfect as I was having a not so great day...and I had actually given up on recieving anything in the exchange...

Thank you once agian...dear sweet Floracove!

This really made my day brighter!

floracove

(((Chronata)))

I've been sitting on pins & needles for a little over a week.
I'd hoped it had arrived while I was offline.
I'm so glad it got there safe and sound.

I'm thrilled to hear you liked it, and it helped to make your day!

I had a ball getting things together, a little here, and a little there...

The beanie bear, spoke to me twice, since I had laid it down the first time, but for some reason it wanted to go home to you.
I had been looking around, for other stuff, to finish filling the box, and after I got home with the bear, the pumpkins started singing along that they wanted to join the rest of the little suprises, and seemed to me that all of the enclosed goodies kinda followed along for different times of the whole year.

The crystal bags, I crotcheted with my own little hands. (((hugs)))

I'm so glad to hear it's all made it's way to you.

Enjoy my friend, enjoy!

Guiding Cauldron

another year gone by....

well everyone i believe most all the parcels have been mailed, delivered or a couple seem to still be on their way.

all in all it was a fantastic journey with all of you and helped many, includeing myself, in the highs and lows of the Holidays season :)

thank you again for all the intrest and the friendships along the way, may your new year give you blessings in new ways.

until next time, i'll see you around the forums and chats, cheers!

rash212

My parcel has yet not left its journey!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO all my excitment is gone!!!

rash

Kahlie

I'm still awaiting for my parcel... Since it's probably mailed by normal mail, I guess it would take an additional 2-3 weeks to get here...

Kahlie

a_shikhs

Me too.. even im still awaiting my parcel..:( I hope i get it by next week...

Rowanne

I'm still awaiting my parcel - but the mail has been terrible recently what with 3 day weeks (at the PO) both at Xmas & New Year!!!

Hopefully it will be here soon!