Christmas! What Decks Are You Holding Out For?

WolfSpirit

Noone here is thinking of Christmas yet, lol...
I am quite taken with historic decks now...so a nice historic reproduction from Meneghello or Solleone or another one...or a really old one (if I win the lottery :D)
But I was actually going to treat myself with a nice woollen throw from Scotland this Winter :D

SarahRose

Transparent and Ator!

Tsukiyomi

Well I know my gorgeous wife has already got the Mystic Dreamer Deck put back for me (it probably should have been a surprise, but we ordered mine when I sent for hers as her highly anticipated 'dream deck').

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for an Archeon and a Gilded but money's tight lately.. :(

WolfSpirit

I did not know three weeks ago, but I know for sure now that I can get the Animal Tarot from Paula Gibby - I have been searching for this deck for years !
So that will be my tarot gift to myself, I hope my boss gives me a Christmas bonus this year as it is rather expensive ;)

firefrost

I'm lucky in as much as both SO and daughters will ask me what I want. I think they'll be relieved to buy me any tarot stuff I want, it'll save them racking their brains about pressies.

But what do I want?

Definitely a Victorian Romantic bag. I've also decided I'm going to ask WalesWoman if she can do me a box for my beloved Vieville.

I was thinking about the Touchstone Tarot, but decided to wait for the mass production as money's tight for me just now. I love her Golden!

The decks I want aren't released yet so I'll just have to treat myself next year!

Owl Song

The two decks I would like to have are the Paulina Tarot (I love that Hierophant so much!) and the Touchstone Tarot. I'm probably going to get the mass market version of the Touchstone. Money is so tight right now. :(

All Is One

I want some boxes to keep my cards in. Leisa has some beautiful ones at the tarotconnection.net.

I usually get jewelry for my birthday and for Christmas, so I'd have to pick everything out and make him a list.....

diane drizzy

Dear Santa-I really need to have the Sakki-Sakki Tarot. Of course I'll need the book that goes along with the deck and the little "pocket" that Sakki has to keep them all safe and sound.
The cookies and milk will be in the kitchen and a little something for the 'deers.
Since I live in a high rise you can park on my roof and just use climbing equipment and....

morticia monroe

Dear Santa,,

I've been a very good girl, although I do have occasional evil thoughts. Those don't count if they're not acted upon, do they? I have sooo many tarot decks, so what I'd REALLY like for Christmas is a brand new bed with lots of drawers in the base to hold my cards,,,,,,it would be kind of like sleeping with them under my pillow plus I'll have a beautiful place to store them.

I hate to be persnickity, Santa, but please make it SOLID wood, and a lovely darker shade with beautiful hand carved scrollwork.

I'll leave some boudin out for you.

Love, Tish.

P.S. I still have (and love) the Mrs. Beasley doll you gave me in 2nd grade.