Client looking for a miracle from the cards/me

Satori

There really does come a time in your life as a reader when you have to face your fear of Death.

I am fascinated by Death cards. I love to look at them and see which ones give me a shiver....

Lark has had many an email from me early in the days of my Mom's chemo and radiation. It has been years for my Mom, she is still with us so the Reaper has not claimed her yet....but I had a very real fear, a palpable and unhealthy fear of my mother dying. I couldn't deal with it, I couldn't face it.

So with every report with every ache or pain she had in the early days we were terrified that this was "it". But Death had/has other plans for us.

Nowadays I don't bother poor lark to tell me if my Mom will make it. But I absolutely adore her for all of the wise hand holding she did while I tried to get to know Death.

My experience with Death was enlightening from this pov.
I know the gut wrenching terror a daughter might face as she considers what life will be like without Mum to call, to visit, to complain about...

But still there is no getting to know Death until she arrives. And there is no denying the lesson, nor the visitor, nor the spectre or the Tarot card. There will be some kind of Death, Umbrae is right about that.