Colloidal Silver (drops) for ear infections

DollieAnna

Thank you. Yes, I'm in the US, (hoping for an Eagles win, cuz they are a local team, Pats are not ;) )

I have my little local "red barn natural foods" shop. We all know each other by name I will check with them next time I am in.
Thanks you so much.

DollieAnna

Well, Dolly as gotten very ill and now HAS TO go to an MD. Poop.
I don't know what I did wrong.

Majecot

((Dolly))

My personal favorite for earaches or imbalance is candling. My daughter has always had problems with her ears and we find that using ear candles is extremely helpful in releaving the pressure and removing debris (including infection)

DollieAnna

Do you put a candle in the ear?

Grigori

DollieAnna said:
Do you put a candle in the ear?

Ha ha ha, I'm picturing you thinking in horror "why on earth would someone shove a big old candle in their ear?"

There are special ear candles, that are hollow down the centre. Its a traditional treatment for many ear problems. The candles cause a gentle suction as they burn, and their often impregnated with herbs so the smoke settles down into the ear canal.

If you try them, make sure you get a well made brand. The cheap ones can drop ash on your ear (!). The good ones are very safe however, and feel nice as you use them.

Found this link with pictures for the curious.
http://www.lynnehancher.co.uk/aaahop.htm

DollieAnna

similia said:
Ha ha ha, I'm picturing you thinking in horror "why on earth would someone shove a big old candle in their ear?"

There are special ear candles, that are hollow down the centre. Its a traditional treatment for many ear problems. The candles cause a gentle suction as they burn, and their often impregnated with herbs so the smoke settles down into the ear canal.

If you try them, make sure you get a well made brand. The cheap ones can drop ash on your ear (!). The good ones are very safe however, and feel nice as you use them.

Found this link with pictures for the curious.
http://www.lynnehancher.co.uk/aaahop.htm

actually now that I think about it it does sound funny cuz I was thinking of those twirly little birthday candles.
Thank you both.

Majecot

I chuckled as I read this,(picturing the birthday candle) I am sorry DollieannaI just assumed everyone in the world would know what an ear candle is...at least in our world.
I have been using them for about 12 years so it never occured to me you would not know.

You can actually buy them now in a GNC (health food store) but the are rediculeously expensive. something like $15 for TWO!! I buy mine off the internet and it usually cost me about a dollar each. Worth the time spent surfing :)