Confused with The Tower and The Star

cherrielacerise

Hi all,
I have done a reading using RW yesterday about how X feels about me the whole day of yesterday. Maybe this question sounds a bit strange but I gave it a try. And the Tower shows up followed by the Star.

At first, I think Tower is something traumatic and pretty sacry. But later I found that it may indicates a sudden change or maybe X has a change of the perception of myself and that maybe short term. And for the star, I think it's like X is feeling distanced towards me. Although the star card looks peaceful and hopeful to myself, I am not quite sure whether this is good or not.

Therefore, I would raise this up and look for some suggestions!

Thanks a lot!

WolfSwan

To me the Tower indicates a sudden change, where what you believed was false and therefore not able to withstand the brunt of reality. When the Tower shows up with the Star card, I feel like this indicates perhaps that someone had a false perception that has been shaken to its foundations and that they are now healing from this, and shifting their old thoughts to new, and better thoughts. The Star can be distant, but it can also indicate hope, faith and healing.

cherrielacerise

To me the Tower indicates a sudden change, where what you believed was false and therefore not able to withstand the brunt of reality. When the Tower shows up with the Star card, I feel like this indicates perhaps that someone had a false perception that has been shaken to its foundations and that they are now healing from this, and shifting their old thoughts to new, and better thoughts. The Star can be distant, but it can also indicate hope, faith and healing.

Thank you! But I am not quite understand how that sudden change is related to faith, hope and healing as this is about X's feel towards me.