What is the overview of the relationship ?

Cassano

I have this friend ( well for me he s much more ) but he keeps coming in and out of my life. Last week I confronted him. I asked point blank why he keeps his distance. He says that he doesn't want to hurt me. Yet he does as he cant keep his distance forever. So I asked the cards what the relationship looks like between us.
3. 1/2. 4
7 8 9 10

Card 1 ( the present ) LOVERS. So this spread is confirming
That this funny relationship has some or had some
Passion somehow.
Card 2 ( the challenge). THE FOOL. is the fool and this
Is him behavingbthe way he is. Just playing with me.
Card 3 ( the past ). 3 SWORDS. so this shows my past heartache
Card 4 ( the future). 6 SWORDS. Now would this mean things will get better ?
Card 5. ( what the querent. is working conciously towards). THE WORLD. now would this be me or him ? the world is coming full circle. So it could mean that we are almost there. Though who is ? Me or him ??
Card 6 ( what is in the subconscious) 8 WANDS I take it that he will contact
Me again ( as I have for once decided to stop chasing )
Card 7 (advice). 8 swords. The blockages that are going on right ?
Card 8 ( external influences ) the empress. Is this me ? Or does he have another ?
Card 9. ( hopes and fears ). Queen of SWORDS. I couldn't interpret this so I drew a clarification
And got strenght. Now I am a Leo. Maybe it's telling me that
I need to keep strong and be patient.
Card 10 ( outcome ) JUSTICE. I take it that whatever the outcome
All will be accepted.

Tinkerbel

I have this friend ( well for me he s much more ) but he keeps coming in and out of my life. Last week I confronted him. I asked point blank why he keeps his distance. He says that he doesn't want to hurt me. Yet he does as he cant keep his distance forever. So I asked the cards what the relationship looks like between us.
3. 1/2. 4
7 8 9 10

Card 1 ( the present ) LOVERS. So this spread is confirming
That this funny relationship has some or had some
Passion somehow.
Card 2 ( the challenge). THE FOOL. is the fool and this
Is him behavingbthe way he is. Just playing with me.
Card 3 ( the past ). 3 SWORDS. so this shows my past heartache
Card 4 ( the future). 6 SWORDS. Now would this mean things will get better ?
Card 5. ( what the querent. is working conciously towards). THE WORLD. now would this be me or him ? the world is coming full circle. So it could mean that we are almost there. Though who is ? Me or him ??
Card 6 ( what is in the subconscious) 8 WANDS I take it that he will contact
Me again ( as I have for once decided to stop chasing )
Card 7 (advice). 8 swords. The blockages that are going on right ?
Card 8 ( external influences ) the empress. Is this me ? Or does he have another ?
Card 9. ( hopes and fears ). Queen of SWORDS. I couldn't interpret this so I drew a clarification
And got strenght. Now I am a Leo. Maybe it's telling me that
I need to keep strong and be patient.
Card 10 ( outcome ) JUSTICE. I take it that whatever the outcome
All will be accepted.

Just commenting on a few cards

1. The Lovers is not so much about passion as it is about choice. He has chosen to keep boundaries up and you might decide that you need a different kind of thinking pattern when it comes to him.

2. The Fool: He doesn't want to commit to anyone, he's a free agent. I don't think he's playing with you. He's honest because he does care for you but probably in a platonic way.

4. I would say that you and him will be able to move on from this. I think that you will find more mental balance

5. You are asking about the querent and that is you, so it is you who is working to close this cycle with him. See card 1

7. Its an advice card in this spread not an obstacle card as you interpret it. I take the 8 of swords that you mentally bounding yourself to this situation. You can't see a way out yet but that will come as the 6 of swords in position 4 indicates. As advice it urges you to remove the blindfold and confront what needs to be confronted in order to free yourself.

9. You might fear to come out of this alone and/ or hope for clarity. Strength as a clarifier could be literally that you will emerge stronger from this situation. I sense that you will :)

Hope that helps! <3

Cassano

Review of the relationship

Thank you tinkerbell. You have clarified a lot.
Yes I do fear of coming out of it alon you are
Right. So justice means that whatever happens all will
Be accepted am I correct here ?

Tinkerbel

Thank you tinkerbell. You have clarified a lot.
Yes I do fear of coming out of it alon you are
Right. So justice means that whatever happens all will
Be accepted am I correct here ?

Justice means that the outcome will be fair and balanced according to what has happened before. Kind of like a you reap what you sow conclusion. I can definitely see acceptance as a key component in it as well :)

headincloud

Card 1 ( the present ) LOVERS. choices
Card 2 ( the challenge). THE FOOL. fresh start
Card 3 ( the past ). 3 SWORDS. split
Card 4 ( the future). 6 SWORDS. moving on
Card 5. ( what the querent. is working conciously towards). THE WORLD. completion
Card 6 ( what is in the subconscious) 8 WANDS Momentum in the situation driving things to conclusion swiftly.
Card 7 (advice). 8 swords. Restrictions, breaking point.
Card 8 ( external influences ) the empress. Self nurture, love and self respect.
Card 9. ( hopes and fears ). Queen of SWORDS. Head over heart, a woman alone.
Card 10 ( outcome ) JUSTICE. a decision, weighing many factors to make a reasoned, thoughtful choice in the lovers.

Cassano

Headincloud. Your definition also sounds the way I'm feeling
Trying to move forward. But somehow deep deep down
I still cannot feel it is the end somehow. I just feel I need
To distance myself for a while

headincloud

Headincloud. Your definition also sounds the way I'm feeling
Trying to move forward. But somehow deep deep down
I still cannot feel it is the end somehow. I just feel I need
To distance myself for a while

That'll be the 8S your breaking out of and leaving behind in the 6S, you may be distancing yourself to come to your conclusions in justice/lovers and I feel that conclusion will be you're done here in the world but the realisation may not have hit yet.