Continuation of 'A' s case..........

ranibhalla

Hi every body,
In the court case other party offered out of court settlement . But asking too much money.
Now there are two choices 1. out of court settlement OR
2. Fight the case.
A is confused.

1.So cards for out of court selltement : Will it be beneficial ?
Judgement , 4 of Cups , Queen of Swords
He is confused whether to accept the offer.4oC.
To adapt new understanding (judgemement)
need some consutancy inthe matter Qo S.

2. cards fight the case : Judgement , Ace os swords, 4 of Swords.

Again judement what message this card is trying give ? (Judgement.)
Decision will be mutual from both side . (Ao S)
Will be relaxed from tention. 4 o S.

I don't know how to put it . Plz. help.

starrystarrynight

I don't think the cards ever tell someone what he "should" or "should not" do. And I think these two throws are a case in point of them just giving information surrounding possible outcomes of each choice.

1.So cards for out of court selltement : Will it be beneficial ?
Judgement , 4 of Cups , Queen of Swords
He is confused whether to accept the offer.4oC.
To adapt new understanding (judgemement)
need some consutancy inthe matter Qo S.
Judgment (here) and the 4 Cups are elementally ill-dignified, so I would read them as reversed, blocked or delayed. Therefore, I would suspect that if A settles out of court, while it would end things abruptly, he will not feel that justice was truly served for him, and he will be disappointed with himself for having settled under these conditions. The positive thing will be that the situation is finished, and he will be able to go on his way--alone, but sadder and wiser, perhaps.

2. cards fight the case : Judgement , Ace os swords, 4 of Swords.

Again judgment what message this card is trying give ? (Judgement.)
Decision will be mutual from both side . (Ao S)
Will be relaxed from tention. 4 o S.
If he fights, he will have to atone for his wrong-doing in the matter (Judgment) and be honest about things he may wish to deny as his part of the fault in the matter (Ace of Swords.) I think that the Four of Swords may indicate that things will drag on longer than he may wish them to, if he fights the matter.

Ergo, the two choices end up being: settle the case and get things over swiftly--but feel unhappy and dissatisfied in doing so. OR fight a prolonged battle with a lot more possibly distasteful "evidence" coming to the front...but with the possibility of "winning" or coming out better in the end than if he settles. I should say, though, that the possibility of coming out better by fighting the thing is certainly not a given, as that is not indicated in those cards from what I can see...

ana luisa

Judgment (here) and the 4 Cups are elementally ill-dignified, so I would read them as reversed, blocked or delayed.

Starry, could you tell me how you find out if two cards are ill-dignified? Or maybe cite a thread where this was "certainly" discussed in detail ? This looks really interesting...

Rani, I will have a look at these cards and get back to you :)

starrystarrynight

I am sure that there are lots of threads on the site that you could find doing a search for the term "elemental dignities;" however, a cursory and excellent source that started me down that path was reading Teresa Michelsen's book, The Complete Tarot Reader. I highly recommend it. :)

ana luisa

To be honest, I don't think either solution will satisfy A... However, I tend to agree with Starry about going to court. The Ace of swords is a VERY powerful card and I usually see it as a positive breakthrough. Having said that, for some reason, the number 4 seems to be very significant here. I can't quite say if it is weeks, months or years. I have never been good with time and Tarot but in both cases, the decision will not be immediate, it seems. Even if A settles outside the court, it will take some time as well. More than one option will be offered , too.

Debra

Two solutions, neither very good.
Two "fours" indicating dissatisfaction (4 of cups) or exhaustion (4 of swords).
I would advise the person to seek more advice before deciding.

ranibhalla

Hi every body , Starry, Ana, and Debra A has decided to fight the case as the date is 22nd june but lawyer told him to adjournment for one month because he had broken his ankle .He will fight it after one month.

Now question is will A get the edjounment for one month ?
Card is : The Heirophant
I think A will get the adjounment because there is some body to guide A.to choose or take right decision.

willowfox

ranibhalla said:
Now question is will A get the adjournment for one month ?
Card is : The Heirophant

Should do as the judge will follow procedure.

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi ranibhalla,

For future threads, one reading per thread please.

Alta

ranibhalla

Thanks willow.