Crystal Tarots

Diana

Nice thinking, jewel-ry :)

I was thinking more on the lines of what a dog symbolises in our Western society. It represents Loyalty, I think. They say a dog is a man's best friend. And he looks like a pretty peaceful dog, doesn't he? But I'm not sure how Loyalty would fit in with these cards.

The way you linked the three cards is cool.

bangbang

This is a gorgeous deck, but the Pips and Minors appeal

much more to me than the Majors,I also find it difficult to read

with but I love to see it.

Definitely should've been larger.

Satori

I'm looking at the threads from the Crystal Tarots because I just bought a used deck today! It was quite a find, the box is beat up and it is a miracle all the cards were in it, considering the cover flap is torn off.

Instead of a LWB it has a series of cards that explain the meanings in the sketchiest way possible. And as for what they say the cards mean, well, let's just say I won't be using the definitions!

It is an intriguing Tarot, one that I will be using quite a bit.
I'm oddly drawn to it.
Tonight, after a good shuffle, I was asking a series of questions and getting the most delightful answers. Then, I asked a question that wasn't very clear, not very vivid, and I was put off! I definitely got a "Not Now" feel and could not get the wonderful, playful answers I'd been getting.

It was a strange experience to say the least.
I'm hooked!

Asenath

I see that this thread is quite old, but I wanted to know if any of you have read with your decks since you last posted, and what you thought about them now...