Dark Nature Cases

greatdane

Hi Morwenna

I leave my plum crushed velvet spread cloth on my reading table all the time because I love looking at it :). But I also have a black velvet spread cloth I just hang up using those hangars with clips you can use for skirts or pants. Just a bit of tissue or something under the clips and it hangs beautifully and no more worrying about creases!

greatdane

Ooooh A Sale!!!

I love a sale, particularly on something I love! Just noticed Dark Nature has done some markdowns :). Hmmm? Flowers or candy for Valentine's Day? OR a Dark Nature case for the same money and it'll last me longer? Decisions, decisions.....

shadowdancer

trust me to order mine just BEFORE the sale and just AFTER the draw for the spread cloth was being held. :D Sailors Delight is one of the sale ones. For those of who you have / like the New Worlds this is pretty much the same theme, just without the planets, and a bit more by way of coloured sky (think of Northern Lights in the night sky). The wee stars are the same :)

Cocobird55

These cases are irresistable -- I just ordered another one for Deidre of the Sorrows -- I forget the name of it, but it's the green paisley brocade.

Libra8ca

Oh this is so tempting! I'm currently waiting for a silver velvet spreadcloth and a case for my Graven Images Oracle in bone-color crushed velvet. Should be a great match! :D
I still need a case for my Sweet Twilight so should place my order soon....to take advantage of the sale.

greatdane

oh Libra8ca!....which one?

What are you getting as part of the sale? I'm still pondering, although I lean toward velvet....

Libra8ca

greatdane said:
What are you getting as part of the sale? I'm still pondering, although I lean toward velvet....

I love the velvet too, I was thinking of the silver crushed velvet with a black ribbon for my Sweet Twilight.
Unfortunately, I don't get free shipping and the shipping costs have increased to the point where it doesn't make sense to order just one. So I'm going to have to figure out what else I want before I place an order..... decisions, decisions! :D

greatdane

Well, I think you deserve

at least two cases or maybe a case and a cloth....it is a sale and valentine's day after all! I LOOOOVE the cloths! I only get so many decks, but it's lovely to have different cloths. The one's I'm not using, I just hang up on pants/skirts hangars with a bit of tissue between the clamps and they stay all nice and creaseless! Not that I'm enabling you or anything....:)

greatdane

WOW! Now THAT'S PURPLE!

Anyone else see the NEW purple Isis on the velvets page of DNC? How gorgeous and luscious....

Cocobird55

Of course I had to check it out -- it's beautiful!