dealbreaker cards in a deck

ana luisa

No dealbreaker card but I always check the aces first because those are the ones I find flatter in most decks. If it strays a bit from the original "hand-holding-staff-coin-cup-sword" thing, I'm interested.
Oh, and NO animal abuse in the cards. I let many decks pass solely because of that!

Lareia

Probably the Devil. If the Devil's not to my liking, the rest of the deck had better be very good or I won't buy. Less than the Devil but still important are the Magician, the Fool, Judgement and the Hanged Man. The Queen of Swords is also important, but I can deal with a less than perfect one.

As for dealbreakers in general... pregnancy. If there are any visibly pregnant women I am SO ditching that immediately. Regardless of how good the deck is otherwise- this is my ultimate dealbreaker. (It killed the Night Sun tarot for me... if only it weren't for that Death card...)

Shadowling

Deviant Moons death card drive me batty. Its the only Major not titled. I am picky on the Miners
in general just because they can vary from deck to deck, making them not as easy to translate.