"How To" Coax a Lost Card Out of Hiding?

G6

I lost my Moon card somewhere in the house. I know it's here because it kept coming up in readings, so I set it aside. Now it has gone missing and I've looked everywhere.

Do any of you have a method to coax a lost card out of hiding? I really want it to come back! I get it, the Moon has a message for me, now return, please!!! ;-)

Thoughts?

earthair

1. Find a deck you don't care about much, or any old deck of playing cards.
2. Stand in the room where you think you lost it.
3. Throw cards from the other deck around the room with your eyes shut.
4. Now pick up all the cards.
5. Repeat in all rooms until you find it, or run out of cards :D

never look for what you want to find ;)

DesertDream

I lost my Moon card somewhere in the house. I know it's here because it kept coming up in readings, so I set it aside. Now it has gone missing and I've looked everywhere.

Do any of you have a method to coax a lost card out of hiding? I really want it to come back! I get it, the Moon has a message for me, now return, please!!! ;-)

Thoughts?

Lost a card not to long ago.....was in my bible, which i thought i flipped though throuroughly already.
Where did you last place it? Did it fall? Family or pets get to it? Dont have any mystical reccomendations, but! St. Anthony is the patron saint of lost items :D

G6

1. Find a deck you don't care about much, or any old deck of playing cards.
2. Stand in the room where you think you lost it.
3. Throw cards from the other deck around the room with your eyes shut.
4. Now pick up all the cards.
5. Repeat in all rooms until you find it, or run out of cards :D

never look for what you want to find ;)

Does this work or are you having a laugh, earthair? ;-)

G6

Lost a card not to long ago.....was in my bible, which i thought i flipped though throuroughly already.
Where did you last place it? Did it fall? Family or pets get to it? Dont have any mystical reccomendations, but! St. Anthony is the patron saint of lost items :D

Good thinking, St. Anthony. I thought it was on the nightstand, but I totally went through the whole bedroom and nada. There really aren't too many hiding places, which is why this is so strange. Maybe I did put it in a reference book? Hmm...

earthair

Does this work or are you having a laugh, earthair? ;-)

It may sound daft, but it's a known fact that you won't find anything by looking for it. Things only appear when you look for other things! And throwing cards around is to mimic the possibility that the Moon has fallen somewhere...so by throwing other cards, one of them may also fall in the same way as the moon.

Or try this http://www.professorsolomon.com/12principles.html

Yelell

Don't laugh, but I've been known to concentrate by candlelight and try to zoom out and focus on what could be in the background behind something I'm looking for. Like one time I was looking for a spare key I'd lost, and then I felt there was a sage green and white pattern behind it. I looked and found the key by my mom's china cabinet in her kitchen, in front of the wall of sage green and white wallpaper. I don't know if this is just helping me remember something I already knew and just hadn't paid attention to, but it works for me.

RiverRunsDeep

To stay on topic, I will agree with earthair that you probably won't
find it by purposely looking for it.

Mostly I am here to LOL. I'm imagining your Moon card pouting by
itself in a dark corner somewhere, saying "Well, if she didn't want to
hear my message, then fine!" *sticking its bottom lip out*
:laugh:

You will probably find it when it has forgiven you!

DesertDream

To stay on topic, I will agree with earthair that you probably won't
find it by purposely looking for it.

Mostly I am here to LOL. I'm imagining your Moon card pouting by
itself in a dark corner somewhere, saying "Well, if she didn't want to
hear my message, then fine!" *sticking its bottom lip out*
:laugh:

You will probably find it when it has forgiven you!

Haa! Moon is sneaky and deceptive like that! Maybe the card was like ill find a way to really make her pay attention! *puffs into thin air*