"How To" Coax a Lost Card Out of Hiding?

G6

Still no Moon card. Maybe if I complain about it online it'll know and come back. ;-)

Holly doll

Good thinking, St. Anthony. I thought it was on the nightstand, but I totally went through the whole bedroom and nada. There really aren't too many hiding places, which is why this is so strange. Maybe I did put it in a reference book? Hmm...

Are you sure it's not wedged between the bed & nightstand, or wall & nightstand, or fallen into a drawer & become stuck down the edge...? I can see it somewhere like that - it's not far away from you...

nisaba

I just stand in the centre of the house and address the House Goblin, saying "Okay, I really want [object] now. Show me where it is." I say that ALOUD, not in my head. Then I go looking. When I find it, I always thank the House Goblin afterwards, because if you're not polite they're not going to play nice next time.

earthair

Did you go through all 12 steps?

Have you laid out your deck in order in case it's hiding in plain sight where it's supposed to be? :D
Most of my missing cards are found in the box with their friends! :cool2:

Emily

I lost my Moon card somewhere in the house. I know it's here because it kept coming up in readings, so I set it aside. Now it has gone missing and I've looked everywhere.

Do any of you have a method to coax a lost card out of hiding? I really want it to come back! I get it, the Moon has a message for me, now return, please!!! ;-)

Thoughts?

Where do you do your readings? Where would you put a card out if you wanted to set it aside. I would, and do, put cards out on top of the fire place (fire mantle - wooden shelf above the fire) where the house clock is and I can see the cards from anywhere in the room.

Have you asked if anyone else has moved it. The Spiral deck was the one that tried to get away from me. I used the deck for ages not knowing that the Sword Queen was left in the box and then used the Empress as a bookmark in the companion book and forgot it was in there and just carried on using the deck, finding the Empress months later and thinking that it actually was a bookmark. lol

Hope your card turns up.

Kgirl

I have found in life that the fool proof way for finding anything I have lost, is buying a replacement of what was lost.

Don't you worry, it will turn up then! :p

DesertDream

I have found in life that the fool proof way for finding anything I have lost, is buying a replacement of what was lost.

Don't you worry, it will turn up then! :p

Haha! Thats so common, it's an almost universal truth!

Irony likes the upperhand!

G6

Did you go through all 12 steps?

Have you laid out your deck in order in case it's hiding in plain sight where it's supposed to be? :D
Most of my missing cards are found in the box with their friends! :cool2:

Great suggestion now I realize I am missing 3 cards: Moon, Heart and Anchor.

I must have set this whole draw aside somewhere. Investigating bed area with a flashlight...

PattyMc

Check in the bed covers!

Patty