dealing with headaches/energy loss?

Cathyg09139

Hello Everyone,

I have recently decided to go whole hog and become professional after about 20 years of dabbling part time in Tarot. I advertized with a very low rate with a circular in my area and since I have been doing 15 readings a week, minimum on top of a fair or festival every other weekend. They are all face to face. I am hoping this will boost my client base.

I am getting stronger intuitively and it is amazing to watch myself really grow into a competent reader. However, ever since I started up the increase in readings I have had a headaches for about two weeks straight that I cannot seem to shake. I think it might be something I am doing/not doing in terms of energy or connection.

Other than that, it has been an amazing, interesting, sometimes scary journey. :D Any advice you have would be great. thanks!

Hi there! I took a mentoring class for intuitive development and among the topics that were stressed is the need to drink water while doing readings because it takes 15 of this type of work to dehydrate us and nothing better than water. Coffee was my poison at the time and that just dehydrated me more; readings also depletes our body of magnesium, so we were recommended to consider magnesium supplements; I take the ones with calcium and zinc, that help offset the fatigue I was feeling because I spent many hours studying and Tarot and Stones I was always really tired and thirsty so this made perfect sense, and it really helped me. Hope this helps.

Cathyg09139

Hello Everyone,

I have recently decided to go whole hog and become professional after about 20 years of dabbling part time in Tarot. I advertized with a very low rate with a circular in my area and since I have been doing 15 readings a week, minimum on top of a fair or festival every other weekend. They are all face to face. I am hoping this will boost my client base.

I am getting stronger intuitively and it is amazing to watch myself really grow into a competent reader. However, ever since I started up the increase in readings I have had a headaches for about two weeks straight that I cannot seem to shake. I think it might be something I am doing/not doing in terms of energy or connection.

Other than that, it has been an amazing, interesting, sometimes scary journey. :D Any advice you have would be great. thanks!

Hi there! I took a mentoring class for intuitive development and among the topics that were stressed is the need to drink water while doing readings because it takes 15 minutes of this type of work to dehydrate us and nothing better than water. Coffee was my poison at the time and that just dehydrated me more; readings also depletes our body of magnesium, so we were recommended to consider magnesium supplements; I take the ones with calcium and zinc, that helped offset the fatigue I was feeling because I spent many hours studying Tarot and Stones I was always really tired and thirsty so this made perfect sense, and it really helped me. Hope this helps.

QofWands

headaches

I am also very happy to report that my headaches are mostly a thing of the past. I have my very large water bottle of herbal tea (hibiscus yum!) and I make very sure to cut cords as clients walk away. Thanks again for everyone's support and advice.