Deck been drawn on and damaged oh no:(

Carla

I agree, send it back for a refund as it was sold to you not as described (or represented in the photo).

gregory

What Sulis and others said. Assuming you mean Cilla Conway's deck, you can get it NEW from Atlantis in London for 19.99, and for less than that from Bookdepository. ebay sellers usually have a return policy - was that where you bought it ?

Elendil

It's also showing as £15 (plus £2.80 postage) on Amazon.co.uk for a NEW copy.

Assuming you mean the Cilla Conway deck, of course.

:)

Bhavana

Send it BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if seller has a no return policy, ebay purchases are still protected. Tell them you will complain to ebay - that should work.
As everyone has said, this is not a hard to find deck.

gregory

It's also showing as £15 (plus £2.80 postage) on Amazon.co.uk for a NEW copy.

Assuming you mean the Cilla Conway deck, of course.

:)
It's £15 and pennies new - and FREE postage on Bookdepository.

Gracie2k

Too late I started trying to fix them Face Palm* at myself but they are not too bad and I can use them as a personal deck. Seller said it was their friends deck offered to refund me in the end as, said it wasn't right of them to do that to them. Yet, they said first it was their deck for years. --go figure--!
So decks with me still and it may end up in time trimmed even and pimped. Will see for now it's as it is. But I bet it ends up with stickers and things on it. I can make it really personal to me, for my own use and who knows, I think there is a lot in pimping a deck, I do believe it does help yourself connect if it's intuitively. Perhaps marking it with your own energy.
£15.00 it's no too bad is it I can stretch to it sometime.

Gracie2k

seller asked me to send it back anyhow even though I said what i had done, they refunded me now that's some seller! I am saving pennies now and will send for one next month I hope. The Amazon price is stella

Moonson

wow that was bad!!
glad you got a refund!

Gracie2k

yes happy and saving hard for a deck, I need to sell something s for a deck.LOL everything seems to be selling on bid sites not sure what to sell shrugs.