Deck of the week group sign up thread - week 43 - 26th may - 2nd june 2012

GoldenWolf

I will try the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn which came in the mail this past Wednesday. Curious to know if any of you who have this deck read with all the extra cards or not? I haven't made up my mind yet.

jema

I will try the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn which came in the mail this past Wednesday. Curious to know if any of you who have this deck read with all the extra cards or not? I haven't made up my mind yet.

I love that deck and I use all the extra cards :-D But perhaps if reading for others you could take them away if you feel unsure about them. Give it a go though...

VGimlet

Tod's Creatures for me this week.

Mi-Shell

Oh, what to do what to do..... I would like to do some more with the Medieval Scapini, but gregory is coming over and for sure we will be all over the Mary-El....
So I too will be Mary-El-ling this week.
I do not have time for anything else and the Scapini is not going to run away on me......

Chiska

For the Silicon Dawn, I used all but the two title cards - so 97 cards in all? It was great. Just give it a go both ways and see which works best for you.

merissa_88

I'm reading with the Norse Tarot and the oracle Rune Cards (my second favorite black and white deck.)

Nerys

I'm in with the Tarot Nova. It's the one that comes in those little gift shop packages with a LWB. I used it a bit today and found it nice and straightforward. I can already easily see how it becomes a core deck for some people.

Alamaris

I took out...let's see. One or two of the fools, and the two "galaxy" cards (one all black, one all white). And perhaps one more. The others had personal significance, so I left them in -- but if you're not feeling 'em, try it without.

BodhiSeed

I'm reading with the Norse Tarot and the oracle Rune Cards (my second favorite black and white deck.)

That is my FAVORITE rune deck! The illustrations are lovely!:heart: