Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 170 : November 1st - November 8th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Elendil : Night Sun Tarot
2. BodhiSeed : Le Veritable Tarot de Marseille (Hadar) and Greek Alphabet Runes
3. VGimlet : World Spirit Tarot
4. AJ : Ship of Fools Tarot
5. jema : Tarot de Marseille (Grimaud)
6. toj : Japaridze Tarot

BodhiSeed

Thanks Elendil. :) I'm going to use Hadar's Le Veritable Tarot de Marseille paired with the Greek Alphabet Runes.

VGimlet

Thank you Elendil!

This week it's the World Spirit for me.

AJ

Happy new week everyone, Ship of Fools turn again

Elendil

I have started recycling decks that I have already used in my explorations. Some of the (unused) decks that remain in my collection have proved totally uninspiring as soon as I have taken them out of the box...so they have gone straight back in and back on the shelf ... but this week it is the turn of a new deck The Night Sun Tarot...

jema

Sign me up for a TdM too.
I am picking the Grimaud TdM that I just got.

toj

Japaridze Tarot for me this week...

VGimlet

Japaridze Tarot for me this week...

Let me know how you like it! That's on my wishlist.

(Currently not buying decks because of Septembers glut of vet bills, and always starting Nov. 1 I'm on buying moratorium until after the holidays.)

AJ

Elendil, did you like last weeks deck? I couldn't make heads or tails of most of the images.

Elendil

Elendil, did you like last weeks deck? I couldn't make heads or tails of most of the images.

It was...okay. I am struggling to find decks that I like working with/can connect with at the moment and have 'recycled' a couple in the last two weeks. I am using a new deck this week but will recycle some more in the coming weeks.