Deck Raffle! A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot

gregory

Draagonstorm's cards up for grabs ??? HOW COME ?

GMB seems to have been missing from here for quite a while; people have been asking. Anyone know anything ?

This all looks worrying...... it will take till kingdom come at this rate.....

franniee

Feretian - I just found this thread. My star is so pitiful! :laugh:

WOW I love the ace of cups! NICE!

I would love to be in the raffle. :)

Feretian

Draagonstorm doesn't have the energy right now...GreenMoonBeam has been very quiet...

frannie, your star is not pitiful! LOL

Do you mean you want to buy tickets for the raffle, or want to donate something, or both?
:D

When we do start the raffle, it will be very LOUD so that no one misses it!

I PM'ed all these people two weeks ago. Now I need to take stock and get tough....(on those I haven't heard from; don't fuss, All Is One! Or you either, BRI!)

stefficus

but... but my queen of swords is right there... it... you have bof of them...

*wibbles*

Feretian

Shhh..it's alright, stefficus, I changed it...

....wibbles...?

Eowyn

Which cards are needed? I kept 3 bank cards. PM me or email me.

Inana

I've been out on holidays for some days and now I' m back home. The deck is turning great!! It will look wonderful when all the cards are put together.

Thanks for your comments on my ace of cups, little mice! ;)

I want to see the hand painted runes too!

Grizabella

I don't know if this is the place to post this or not, but if it isn't, please move it, mods.

I'm now working on the Mouse raffle card case. It should only take a couple of days. K. has generously offered to sculpt the handmade beads that will be on it. She's very good at sculpting---very good! They're going in the oven as we speak. :D

I'll also be offering a little booklet of coupons as a raffle item. I'm not telling what will be in the booklet, aside from readings. ;) I'm not sure how many would bid to get just readings from me because I don't consider myself "all that" with readings, so I'll put in some tempting little morsels to sweeten the pot. :D

Anam Cara

Feretian said:
Here's a rough list of what's still-to-be...
...Cups
2 Cara
Swords
9 Cara...
I am so, so sorry you're still waiting for my two cards!
There is no excuse, I know, but it's been CRAZY!
I have this Monday (8/10) off from work and swear
I will finish them then, and send them off on Tuesday.

Will this be soon enough?
(I haven't been following the threads lately ~~
so I don't know if they've been -understandably!- reassigned?)

~Cara

All Is One

Cara, I'm in the same boat as you, but when I contact herself, Feretian tells me not to worry. I have most of my cards done, and I think I'm just going to send what I do have.