Decks that show facial expressions clearly?

mysticmoon

One of the ways I am reading the cards these days is by noticing the emotions conveyed by the people depicted in the cards. I find it easier to do in decks that show people's faces and their expressions clearly.

Among my decks I find Osho Zen tarot to be one such deck. I'm wondering which other decks have this quality...

(I'm looking to purchase a new deck, so your responses will help me in making a decision) :D

faunabay

The new Toushstone Tarot!!! I haven't gotten mine yet, but that's exactly why I bought it.......the facial expressions!! Each card shows meanings through facial expressions. I'm really excited to get it. :)

MoonGypsy

Touchstone!!!!!

mysticmoon said:
One of the ways I am reading the cards these days is by noticing the emotions conveyed by the people depicted in the cards. I find it easier to do in decks that show people's faces and their expressions clearly.

Among my decks I find Osho Zen tarot to be one such deck. I'm wondering which other decks have this quality...

(I'm looking to purchase a new deck, so your responses will help me in making a decision) :D

Hi mysticmoon!:D The answer was quick on my tongue!--The Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black has incredibly expressive faces! They verily talk! You can see some samples of the cards here:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/touchstone/

It is only available [at this time] as a signed, numbered limited edition--but i would grab one while the supplies last. You get all kinds of goodies as well: a beautiful hand made bag by Kat's mum, divination incense, a gorgeous high quality Touchstone pen, and a secret gift from Kat is also included. Go read the Touchstone Tarot Thread to hear the love affair people are having with this super deck.
You can still purchase it on Tarotconnection. Here is the ordering link:
http://tarotconnection.net/shop/ind...id=182&zenid=7761f85e1ab90136e282e7892bf97422

Good luck, dear!:heart:
Blessings of Peace,
MoonGypsyxxx

Umbrae

That old ancient relic of the 70's, The Aquarian Tarot.

Those blank stares in charcoal – once you work with the deck, they open up and express. If you just look at the deck expectantly they’ll let you down. But participation excites them!

Le Fanu

I don´t have it, but they say the Hanson-Roberts deck is hugely expressive...

MoonGypsy

Le Fanu said:
I don´t have it, but they say the Hanson-Roberts deck is huguely expressive...
Yep! I agree!:D The Hanson-Roberts is definitely another deck with very expressive faces!

afrosaxon

Gilded
World Spirit
New Orleans Voodoo Tarot
Daughters of the Moon
Deviant Moon Tarot (even though the faces can be...different. :cool:).
Tarot of Dreams
Bohemian Gothic
Vampire Tarot

Just my $.02.

WolfSpirit

Druidcraft.

MysticalMoose

I second the DruidCraft, the faces are great, thinking especially of the 4 of Swords, The Lovers, 7 of Swords, Queen of Swords...I find the people of The Gilded to be very expressive too.

Quester

Hands down (for me) Touchstone! It's citizens do communicate by expression.