Decks with Kitcheny Tarot Cards

cSpaceDiva

Epicurean Tarot
Housewives Tarot
Tarocchi del Buongustaio

nisaba

And the whole of the Granny Jones Deck - there are probably only about eight or ten cards that are not kitchenny.

Lee

Gay Tarot - Temperance (see attached)

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 99

jackdaw*

HAS to be the Housewives!

rachelcat

I quite like the hearth in the Well Worn Path oracle deck.

Wendywu

Thanks a bunch guys.... I just got so re-enabled on the Housewives that I went and bought the damn deck. Hey - I don't cook, I don't iron - I can dust and I have been known to vacuum (not often). I cannot think of a deck that is less me. And I'm not looking to be converted either - it took me a looong time to learn to be this lazy :laugh: But - yay - a deck coming :D

hunter

cSpaceDiva, that you for the food related deck suggestions.

cardlady you always know about some little obscure thing tucked away :-0 If you think of any more links like those, I'm interested.

Nisaba, I can't remember, are the Granny Jones scans online? I know you don't have a scanner. It makes me want to go downunder just to scan your deck for you.

Lee I really like that Temperance card!

Rachelcat, I forgot about the hearth on the path cards :-0 It was one of the cards that inspired the idea of wanting to display cards in my kitchen. Remembered the idea last night, but the inspiration :-0

Jackdaw and SarahRacheal, I gotta sit on the idea of purchasing or using too many images from the Housewives. I feel triggered by it of old, bad memories :-0 I gotta see if some of my foolishness wears off, or if an image or two will stay balanced amongst a number of others. I know I cannot purchase this deck to read with, though.

I'd like to find at least one outdoor cooking image. I think there might have been one in Daughters of the Moon.

Not exactly kitcheny but I just remembered this elf ironing http://www.albideuter.de/html/ez-d-04.html

And I love this image of a firey Vesta http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/vesta.html