What deck are you using now? 2009 thread

Sulis

It's a new year so it's time to clean up the Tarot Decks forum.

The old What deck are you using now? thread is very long so here is a new thread for 2009.

Since this is the Tarot Decks forum please keep chatty posts out of this thread and please stick to the topic of the thread.
If you would like to discuss a particular deck or another tarot related topic please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Sulis and MeeWah - Tarot Decks co-moderators

Sulis

I'll start :).

I'm using my Anna K Tarot and I'm loving it :).

teomat

Been using the Halloween tarot for the last two weeks, and will continue to do so. My Christmas hasn't been very nice this year, and I've needed something more comforting. :D

Hathor

I have been studying the Tarot of Reflections for the past week. But I also hang on tight to my Deviant Moon.

MysticalMoose

I am using my DruidCraft as usual for readings in general...but... also the Victorian Romantic & BB Cats Gold. I have started to really study the Bohemian Gothic as I have fallen madly in lurve with it. :)

MM

jackdaw*

Currently using the World Spirit and Whispering, in conjunction with a deck I drew myself. There's something about the World Spirit and Whispering that work very well together so far.

Ruby Red Slippers

Got the Transparent for my December birthday and am starting to work with it.
Did a few spontaneous short readings at work for co-workers which were right on.

Nina*

Still Anna K. It's priceless!

Prism

Medieval Enchantment. I've been using it for a couple of weeks to read for myself, and now I'm going to try to get into it in a more serious way. I'm planning on sticking with it until the end of February.

BlueLotus

It's the Vertigo for me, although I can't make head nor tail of it yet, but I am really doing my best!