What deck are you using now? 2009 thread

Lee

Anna K. Actually I have limited time for tarot work these days so I'm still in the process of going through the cards one by one with Anna's website card meanings.

BodhiSeed

Finally managed to put down the lovely Legacy of the Divine in order to work with the Yoga Tarot paired with the Buddha Cards.

avalonian

It's the Anna K. for me as well. I'm using it for a card a day and also seem to spend a lot of time just shuffling it and looking at the pictures. Lovely deck.
:) :) :)

VGimlet

Crystal tarot this week. :D

I am finding so many decks that I'm itching to jump to instead of going through them one by one. :p

TarotDreamer

Right now, I'm using the new Psychic Tarot Oracle by John Holland, published by Hay House. It was my last deck purchase of 2008, and it is such a great deck. It's beautiful to look at, and the cards read so well.
I'll be using this one for awhile, I can tell.

James

Lilija

I'm currently studying the Thoth deck very intensely, as well as reading about Aleister Crowley's life. The two seemed to click in a freaky non-coincidential way. Maybe for the 2010 thread, I can say I'm actively using it. Right now, I'm just in awe of it.

I'm still reading frequently with the Mystic Dreamer deck, which is like fuzzy bunny slippers for my soul. It even makes the bad stuff kind of ok.

Muir Aingeal

Anna K and a vintage Morgan Greer.

HarmonyWind

Currently, I'm using the Vision Quest Tarot, which really clicks with me. It is a joy to work with-- very comfortable and accurate for me. Also, on occassion, using Llewellyn and Tarot of the Cat People.

thorhammer

Thoth :rolleyes: and Lenormand, with some light relief in the form of the LS Secret Tarots, which has entirely stolen my heart.

\m/ Kat

SolSionnach

I'm taking a break from TdM pip decks with the Shining Tribe deck, which I :heart: greatly.

However, I just received my Noblet from lunakasha; I'm finding it much more interesting and whimsical than I thought I would. I signed up for jmd's 30 weeks Noblet class, so I'm saving it for that. (gorgeous deck, btw)