Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

gregory

I saw Rylla's the other day and my impatience grows by the SECOND... :)

tarot heart

Just want Edmund to know I received all the decks and they are exquisite!!!

What a job you have done! These cards are amazing! And beautiful!

The 2nd ed. Pixie is equally wonderful, thanks Edmund for making everything right! You are very special indeed!!! :D

starlightexp

ROFL!!!!!! :heart:

And now I'm on a binge and have just got my 4th complete Ring Cycle on CD as well as the Solti on LP and several books... I so need to stop ...

Rhinemaiden

And now I'm on a binge and have just got my 4th complete Ring Cycle on CD as well as the Solti on LP and several books... I so need to stop ...

Speaking as a fellow "Ring" addict... it's like tarot/lenormand decks... how many IS enough? ;)

Do you listen to Live from the Met on Saturday afternoons during the season?

Are you saving for a trip to Bayreuth?

Do you have the "Ring" playing card deck? :D

http://www.prosperoart.com/wagners_ring.html

Pam O

Hey Edmund,
I saw this and I immediately thought of you and your Day of the Dead Lenormand. Well, today, 1-1/2 weeks after I originally saw these, I bought the last ones that they had. These are hand painted in Mexico. This one is the most colorful.

Too cool!
Attached are photos.

Attachments

• Mexican painted skull with agave tequila-front.jpg
    Mexican painted skull with agave tequila-front.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Mexican painted skull with agave tequila-side.jpg
    Mexican painted skull with agave tequila-side.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 78

irmata

Somehow missed the LE D': because I wasn't paying attention, but I've just ordered one of the regular decks - HUZZAH!! Now the impatient little waiting dance begins...

So, SO happy to support a fellow AT member :D

prudence

Hi Edmund,

I am thinking of making a traveling box to carry my Day of the Dead Lenormand. I have been using my deck a lot lately and am steadily destroying the box you created for these (and I do not want to ruin the beautiful little box you made for these).....so I was wondering if it would be okay if I decoupaged some of your imagery from the cards as well as the imagery and info from the box onto my workhorse box? I have no plans to sell this deck, ever, but if I did, I would not include my homemade box in the sale, if that makes any difference...?

Thank you for considering this, and thank you so much for creating this awesome, gorgeous and readable deck for us!

starlightexp

By all means I'd LOVE to see what you come up with :) I can even send you files of art if that would help :)