Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

irmata

OMGOMGOMG Guess what came in the mail today?? ::high-pitched squeeeing:: :D

I've just had a quick look through and am already in love with this little darling. It is, in a word, delightful. The colours, the characters, the skeletal spin on the images - it's too perfect.

I suppose all that's left for me to do now is arrange for a sibling to keep her company ;)

Rhinemaiden

Today is the Dia de Los Muertos! :D Get out your deck and celebrate the day! :D

Thanks again, Starlight, for creating this wonderful Lenormand. :heart:

Alta

:D I was just thinking that too Rhinemaiden, I'll get my copy out for the day.

starlightexp

In celebration of the upcoming Day of the Dead this year the deck is coming back for a short time. This time it has been redesigned to have the traditional playing card inserts. I'm only bringing in a small shipment of 50-60 copies that will come available on 9/1 on a first come first serve basis. I'm not a big fan of waiting lists and all because I can never get things like that right so I'll post up the link here on that day. So for those of you that missed it the first time and don't want to pay the $75+ that its going for on eBay it's a chance to get a version of the deck and in time to celebrate Día de Muertos!!

Attachments

• DOTD5.jpg
    DOTD5.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 132
  • DOTD22 copy.jpg
    DOTD22 copy.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 132
  • DOTD33.jpg
    DOTD33.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 126

MoonGypsy

Fantastic news, Edmund!

i for one am very excited about this new edition![Actually, that is a major understatement!]:p i just love the way you have done the inserts. i have to have this deck.:)

gregory

Arrgghh I literally cannot be on line that day - we are on a full day theatre trip :(

merissa_88

Looking forward to September 1st!

SarahJoy

What wonderful news! Can't wait!

Tag_jorrit

OUTSTANDING!

I think your DotD and Marseille decks are the most sublime of the modern crop of Lenormand decks that have been created. What I especially appreciate about them is that you have preserved the focus on the symbol of each card without excessive froo-froo embellishment, giving them each your own singular artistic touch. Thank you for creating 2 great decks that are truly artful, unique, and tastefully executed ... and fun without being cute.

I eagerly await this next edition of your DotD.

MoonGypsy

OUTSTANDING!

I think your DotD and Marseille decks are the most sublime of the modern crop of Lenormand decks that have been created. What I especially appreciate about them is that you have preserved the focus on the symbol of each card without excessive froo-froo embellishment, giving them each your own singular artistic touch. Thank you for creating 2 great decks that are truly artful, unique, and tastefully executed ... and fun without being cute.

I eagerly await this next edition of your DotD.

Very well said, Tag! i agree wholeheartedly!