Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Altena

Well, if people can sit up half the night waiting for them to go up for sale.... :D

I was very tempted to buy more than one copy, but decided against it.

baylys

Well, if people can sit up half the night waiting for them to go up for sale.... :D

I really like that attitude. It is so easy to get a couple of extra copies simply because you can, but I like the spirit of fair play and allowing more people to get a copy.

Big thumbs up to you!!!

toj

It was only 6PM my time...so it FINALLY worked out time wise for me.

I so much wanted two of them, but couldn't justify two copies when other people like me that didn't get it the first time around would be left out.

baylys

It was only 6PM my time...so it FINALLY worked out time wise for me.

I so much wanted two of them, but couldn't justify two copies when other people like me that didn't get it the first time around would be left out.

How often would you find comments like this on other limited run decks. So cool.

magpie9

Turns out I lied....I just couldn't resist temptation. I really wanted the inserts. I ordered one!
[happydance...lalala...happydance...lalala....happydance...lalala) :party:

baylys

I've just been gifted a copy of the first edition so I have opted not to buy this one, so others can have them instead.

Magpie, I guess you got mine then :D

Altena

I really like that attitude. It is so easy to get a couple of extra copies simply because you can, but I like the spirit of fair play and allowing more people to get a copy.

Big thumbs up to you!!!

Being a collector myself I know what it feels like to miss out on a much wanted deck and with this deck being a limited edition ensuring that others get their chance as well seems like the right thing to do.

I always find that whenever I buy more than one copy I always end up selling at least one of them. Since I find it hard to focus on any one deck for a prolonged period of time my decks hardly show signs of wear, so what would be the point in having more than one copy? Maybe in 20 years or so when it's all torn and falling apart I might wish I had a second deck, but that's so far away right now that I can't even be bothered to consider that scenario.

EDIT: Lucky you to receive such a gift. Wish I was that fortunate. Oh well, there are always copies to be had somewhere if I feel the urge to supplement my collection with the first edition.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Ordered mine at the stroke of 5 pm in California... :)
(only 1 deck for myself and one for someone else)

Maybe there are some copies left since it is a holiday weekend and people are busy with
other things...you might still be able to get one? (note: don't know if they are sold out yet)

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

rwcarter

Full disclosure here. I did buy two - one for me and one for gregory, who was offline when the decks went up for sale.