Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

starlightexp

So now here is a question and a surprise. The deck has one small variant and I'm curious who got them. The Fox card was a card that was originally done on a blue back ground but do to printing limitations of the first edition the card moved to a yellow back ground. For this edition it was placed on a orange one. However The Fox can be sneaky and the about 8 or 9 copies made it out on the original blue. You may want to check

toj

I have one of the blue ones and the copy that was mailed here for Winterchild is blue as well.

MoonGypsy

Mine are Orange...:) [and i am very pleased about it! ]

starlightexp

I loved the orange. That's why I chose that in the end, but it was fun to see it on the original blue as well

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hope mine is a blue one when it arrives! But am sure to like it if it is orange.
Can't wait to see them either way:)

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

shadowdancer

Have posted elsewhere, but mine arrived in just 7 days from the US to NZ. That sets the standard for future parcels (which usually take 2 - 3 weeks). BD and Amazon - I am taking notes!!

Love it to bits. Used it twice already for tongue in mandible readings (no cheeks on those skelies) and it will be my quirky deck for less serious readings. These and my zombie tarot cards are going to get on like a house on fire - I just know it.

Got it in a plastic bridge deck case ready for the return trip to the US where it will be touring California with me. They may be quite vocal and if they are - readings will be posted.
(Wonder what they will be making of Alcatraz). Is it wrong to give the affectionate name of Skelie Lennies?

The deck made me want to learn more about the Day of the Dead festival, so had a good read through Wiki today. It truly was interesting, and having visited Mexico and Chicen Itza I felt an immediate bond with it.

Altena

I got the orange background and I must say I love this deck to bits and pieces. So glad I got a copy.

JenWt43

I am waiting for mine to arrive, fingers crossed that it will be here soon!

druyan

Wow! Your artwork is stunning! Gorgeous cards!

tarotlyn

:heart:) :) Yay!!! My deck arrived today...and it is the BLUE version!!!

YES! LOVE it way more than then the orange one! Now I won't have to beg someone to trade
their blue one with me LOL

It is the cutest little lennie deck, I just love it and the inserts are great on the all of the cards!

Great job Edmund, thank you! <3
:heart: Hugs, Lyn