DID I HURT HIS feelings?

Libertya

Hi! I am using the tarot Rider Waite deck.
I had an ex friend from my past show up a few day's ago. Today I ended our communication on sort of bad terms. I was kind of harsh but not mean. I was just expressing my feelings about him showing up and then leaving.

******THREAD CLOSED*********

Here is my reading:
1. How did he feel about my last text message?
5 of pentacles: This means feelings of loss and lack. Maybe feeling left out in the cold. Does this mean that he felt the message was about being left out in the cold or it made him feel left out?

2. How did my message make him feel?
5 of cups and 9 of swords. Another 5 here.
5 of cups is sadness and disappointment.
9 of swords means anxiety and possibly sorrow.

Did what I said to him hurt his feelings?
Or he feels that I feel left out?
I just want to know he felt about my last message.

Virgo26

My assumption would be that he felt hurt, not that you felt left out. You asked his feelings about the message. Like you said, the 5 of Pents was probably him being left hanging. He made contact but you mentioned you were a bit harsh in letting him know that you weren't playing along.

The second question is the same. The 5 of cups and 9 of swords to me would be he's disappointed in your response and it's something that is weighing on his mind.

Libertya

My assumption would be that he felt hurt, not that you felt left out. You asked his feelings about the message. Like you said, the 5 of Pents was probably him being left hanging. He made contact but you mentioned you were a bit harsh in letting him know that you weren't playing along.

The second question is the same. The 5 of cups and 9 of swords to me would be he's disappointed in your response and it's something that is weighing on his mind.

Here's what happened. We were talking on and off for a week. He seemed uninterested in talking
It was more one sided and he decided that we really shouldn't communicate. I got upset and mentioned him always coming back and leaving. I think I did hurt him and I feel guilty. I have been getting the 5 of pents and cups a lot still. I can seem him feeling disappointed. I don't think he expected me to speak my mind. I'm contemplating whether or not I should apologize but we agreed to not speak anymore. So I don't know.

Libertya

******THREAD CLOSED*******