Dilemma!!!!!!!!Tarot Journaling..........

Margo9023

Hi Everyone!

I worked myself into a TISSY today. I don't know what I want to do?
I've been Journaling all my Tarot information in MSW And OneNote. I've also printed out what I have but my journal is a 3 ring-binder and it's just getting to BIG + the ink and paper I'm using.

I was going to print-out all my readings on AT - but now I'm out of paper.

I'm compulsive with being organized! : (

I have so many different sections for my OneNote about 20 because I have Astrology too and Kaballah.

So far I have 2 Big 3 ring binders - I fell like I'm hoarding! I'm ready to throw everything out.

I don't know if I should just use computer programs (And save on SD Card) or do both (Print-out everything too)? ****Sigh****

ALL help would be appreciated.

nisaba

Why do you need them on paper? It seems as if they're well-organised in soft-copy (electronic format). Paper just kills trees. Have a backup on a little USB drive somewhere, and you're good.

Margo9023

Nisaba

Why do you need them on paper? It seems as if they're well-organised in soft-copy (electronic format). Paper just kills trees. Have a backup on a little USB drive somewhere, and you're good.

Hi Nisaba! Wow! Thank you! You made that as simple as it can get. I always think what is something happens to the computer or something. But if I have a USB drive, which I do, I should be good. And, yes, what about the trees I'm going throu, crazy. : (

Margo9023

Nisaba

Nisaba,
Can I ask how you organize your files on the computer/which program you use that works and do you have a lot of sections?

I'm crazy trying to make everything organized.

nisaba

I'm not sure how you'd want them organised. By date? By subject? By client? By the deck used? I'm sure you can work something out to suit yourself.

Margo9023

Nisaba

I'm not sure how you'd want them organised. By date? By subject? By client? By the deck used? I'm sure you can work something out to suit yourself.

All of the Above. Lol! : )

AJ

Relax. This is all fun or hobby or passion, but it isn't job/work
Relax. Breathe.

I have a 3 ring journal and some small books I used for particular exceries.
I've not looked back in any of them even once. When I write something down I remember it better. period.
Welcome!

Margo9023

AJ

Relax. This is all fun or hobby or passion, but it isn't job/work
Relax. Breathe.

I have a 3 ring journal and some small books I used for particular exceries.
I've not looked back in any of them even once. When I write something down I remember it better. period.
Welcome!

Hi AJ! And, thank you so much. Yes, that is exactly how I learn - in fact the only way I learn. I haven't looked back in mine either except for elements, astrological sign/symbol, things like that. Ok, now I can relax-Do you empty the journal every now and then?

peacewing

I highly recommend Microsoft Office OneNote. I discovered it in college and never looked back! You can organize everything to your liking, even add voice recordings, and the best part about it... is that you have a search function for everything! Super easy to store notes, and look them back up later. It is the "looking things up later function" that really sealed the deal. I have everything organized just like a virtual 3 ring binder and it's backed up onto the cloud, so you never lose your data, and you can access it from anywhere!