Dinner with Alistar Crowley

tarotbear

Dinner with Aleister Crowley

You open up the small white envelope and find a magnificent engraved invitation inside! Expecting it to be an invitation to a wedding you open the invitation and read in stylized hieroglyphic script:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Night Only: Dinner with Aleister Crowley

You are hereby invited to attend a dinner and reception with Aleister Crowley this coming Friday evening at 8:30 p.m. This is a closed affair, so please be reminded that this invitation is your passport. It is suggested that invitees dress in Neo-Egyptian or Neoclassical costume.

Sherry will begin at 7:45; reception to follow immediately after dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will you ask Mr. Crowley when you greet him in the receiving line?

Cerulean

Can you tell us about the yoga and I-Ching that you learned?

I'm interested where the attributions came from in reference to the cards.

Cerulean

MeeWah

Assuming too busy trying to hit all 3 receptions in proper dress for Waite, Smith & Crowley (in that order) to have dinner, let alone bother with pre-dinner aperitif--

Would want to tell Crowley that Lady Frieda Harris' artwork magnificent & (probably showing my ignorance here) ask if he would explain the Magus card said to be his preferred Magus & why.

firemaiden

I'd ask him if he'd like to read to us aloud from his book, and do that spooky voice for us with the bug eyes again.

Rosanne

Thank you for the invitation, I know I am just a ring-in, but I came to ask you....."How could I possibly take you seriously when you dress like this when you go out?.. and my mother wants to know where you got these PJ's- Marks and Spenser? and do you really love Lady Freida or does she just fuel your wild fantasy? ~Rosanne and psst I saw you once dressed up like a Scarpini penitent-whats with that????

Attachments

• Crowley.jpg
    Crowley.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 115

WolfSpirit

Since you are in another realm now most of the time, can I borrow your cottage in Scotland ?
And is there something interesting or valuable stacked away in it somewhere ? (if yes, can you give me a clue ?)

Dean

U.k

I would ask him whats his favorite Curry recipes :Devil: and does he prefer Wine or a Beer.

Nocturnal Lure

Autograph...

I'd ask him if he could get me Bram Stokers autograph....

Ross G Caldwell

"I think you'd really like to try some LSD"

Clau

I'd flirt with Mr. Aleister Crowley non stop all night. ;)