Dinner with Alistar Crowley

tarotbear

Ross G Caldwell said:
From what I know of Crowley, we boys could play too ;-)

Hi Al! Under my clothes I'm wearing one of my new chest harnesses and a leather codpiece. I have handcuffs, a leather paddle,a flogger, and a metal link belt that will leave the word 'bear' impressed into soft flesh.

And I know how to use them.

Netzach

Good evening Mr. Crowley, how . . . interesting to meet you. Do tell me, have you read Somerset Maugham's "The Magician"? What did you think of it? Did you recognise yourself as the eponymous character? Oh, one other thing . . . is the mark of the beast 666 or, as some say, 616? And WHY?

la-luna

Well I’m not a fan of you but I came anyway seemed interesting

Hello Alistair,

What do you think about all those drugs that where invented since you went away already tried them all?

and when does the orgy start ???

arachnophobia

la-luna said:
Hello Alistair,

I would ask him how he feels about Tom Waits superseding him as the epitomisation of the Devil (I have this on good authority with one who charmingly identifies with the Devil, and also calls himself Alister, btw, lol!), i.e. "Tom Waits truly sounds like what the Devil would sound like, if he had a voice", lol!

etboa

Isn't it a messy business ?

Isn't it a messy business, Master Therion, to mix a 5-element system with a 4-element system ?

For exemple, consider the following paragraph quoted from your Book of Thoth :

"The Knight of Disks represents the fiery part of Earth, and refers in particular to the phenomena of mountains, earthquakes, and gravitation; but it also represents the activity of Earth regarded as the producer of Life. (...) He rides through the fertile land; even the distant hills are cultivated fields. (...) In the Yi King, the fiery part of Earth is represented by the 62nd hexagram, Hsiao Kwo. (...) The character described by this card is therefore exceeding complex, yet admirably well-knit ; but its dangers are indicated by the symbols of Luna and the bird."

If we take a look at the 62nd hexagram, we see the trigram Thunder standing at the top of the trigram Mountain ; in terms of the 5-element system, it's made of a Wood controlling an Earth. Problematique, non ? Yes, our imagination is certainly inflamed, if the fiery part of Earth might have something to do with Earth being overpowered by Wood. And, indeed, why not think of the universe as one big alchemical pot !!!

However, when the card involves only one single element, it poses "almost" no problem :

"The Princess of Disk, the last of the Court cards, represents the earthy part of Earth. She is consequently on the brink of transfiguration. (...) In the Yi King, the earthy part of Earth is represented by the 52nd hexagram, Kan. The meaning is "a mountain" ; of how sublime a significance is this Chinese doctrine of Balance, and how closely congruous with that of the Holy Qabalah !"

Let's take a look at the 52nd hexagram : a Mountain over a Mountain, hence Earth over Earth. The element being pure, no problem... as far as I am concerned... What about you, Master Therion ?

PS. 5-element system : Metal->Wood->Earth->Water->Fire->Metal...
4-element system : Earth<->Wind ; Water<->Fire

Satori

tarotbear said:
Hi Al! Under my clothes I'm wearing one of my new chest harnesses and a leather codpiece. I have handcuffs, a leather paddle,a flogger, and a metal link belt that will leave the word 'bear' impressed into soft flesh.

And I know how to use them.

Talk about too much information.....

Perhaps I should be asking YOU the most depraved thing you have every done.....but, do I really want to know....????

Sophie

etboa said:
Isn't it a messy business, Master Therion, to mix a 5-element system with a 4-element system ?
Only for men of little imagination, no chutzpah, no knowledge of mountaineering and for whom "everything has a place and everything in its place."

But that ain't our uncle Al ;)

Lillie

etboa said:

For exemple, consider the following paragraph quoted from your Book of Thoth :

"The Knight of Disks represents the fiery part of Earth, and refers in particular to the phenomena of mountains, earthquakes, and gravitation; but it also represents the activity of Earth regarded as the producer of Life. (...) He rides through the fertile land; even the distant hills are cultivated fields. (...) In the Yi King, the fiery part of Earth is represented by the 62nd hexagram, Hsiao Kwo. (...) The character described by this card is therefore exceeding complex, yet admirably well-knit ; but its dangers are indicated by the symbols of Luna and the bird."

If we take a look at the 62nd hexagram, we see the trigram Thunder standing at the top of the trigram Mountain ; in terms of the 5-element system, it's made of a Wood controlling an Earth. Problematique, non ? Yes, our imagination is certainly inflamed, if the fiery part of Earth might have something to do with Earth being overpowered by Wood. And, indeed, why not think of the universe as one big alchemical pot !!!

However, when the card involves only one single element, it poses "almost" no problem :

"The Princess of Disk, the last of the Court cards, represents the earthy part of Earth. She is consequently on the brink of transfiguration. (...) In the Yi King, the earthy part of Earth is represented by the 52nd hexagram, Kan. The meaning is "a mountain" ; of how sublime a significance is this Chinese doctrine of Balance, and how closely congruous with that of the Holy Qabalah !"

Let's take a look at the 52nd hexagram : a Mountain over a Mountain, hence Earth over Earth. The element being pure, no problem... as far as I am concerned... What about you, Master Therion ?

PS. 5-element system : Metal->Wood->Earth->Water->Fire->Metal...
4-element system : Earth<->Wind ; Water<->Fire

Really? You would ask him that?
When there are naked table dancers, St Andrews crosses, whips, chains and loads and loads of drugs?

Actually I have been thinking about what I would ask him.

'Bite me' is an invitation, rather than a question.

I would probably ask if he could give me a practical demo of the whole woman satisfied thing.

And if he really wanted to see me as a woman satisfied, he should just lead me to the table with the heroin on.

levannah60

I would call him up, coment on his nice tarot deck, then politely refuse dinner.

goddessof1967

Is it hot where you live?