Disappointment

nisaba

Hurumph!

Someone from the local newspaper here did a mini-interview on me and took a photo of me with a table set up as I'd set it up to read. I had hopes of a small item somewhere in the Lifestyle pages, bringing a few phone calls with extra work.

Looking in the paper, it's not there ...

<sigh>

The crowned one

Do not give up hope yet. Phone the reporter and ask when your "interest" story will be in the paper as you would like to get a copy for yourself ;)

nisaba

<cheering up> And when it it published, well, they have an online copy, so I'll be able to throw you people a URL!

gregory

Yeah - they did the same thing with SO here when his book came out.... it didn't appear for 5 weeks - but when it DID, it was a two page spread :D

Chin up, chook !

Alta

"Lifestyle" interviews are not considered time sensitive and they will run it on a slower day.

nisaba

I knooooow -

But still.

I went out this morning, grabbed the paper, came back inside, threw the rest of the paper away - and nothing. <wilts slightly> One day it'll be there. Six weeks is a long time for Gregory's SO to be waiting - poets and Tarotistas should be valued more by their communities.

214red

its likely going to be more a news eve piece as thats when people like predictions

anyways whenever its in the paper it will make a splash am sure:)

tarotlyn

:heart: Hope it shows up for you soon, nisaba :heart:

...hang in there sweetie!

sending you a BIG HUG :heart: Lyn

Logiatrix

Upbeat, human interest stories are especially popular very close to the holiday season; that may be what they're saving it for. Or perhaps they think it will be a timelier interest piece for when the New Year is approaching.:heart:

gregory

nisaba said:
Six weeks is a long time for Gregory's SO to be waiting - poets and Tarotistas should be valued more by their communities.
Ah - but a two page spread - worth the wait !

((((Nissy))))