Disappointment

Nevada

I think they can take a while with things like that -- they probably collect a number of them and then use each one as space allows. Space is what it's all about with newspapers -- other than if it bleeds it leads. :p

Congratulations -- this can't possibly be a bad thing. :) Just an agonizing thing to wait for.

lizziecat

How exciting! Don't give up - these stories sometimes take a while to show up. A reporter interviewed me about my artwork, and the story didn't run for a few days.

When it did run, it was on the front page - worth the wait :)

theora

congrats on the interview, and don't forget to post that link when it comes out!

Umbrae

Dear Nisaba;

What did you expect? Posing for photos covered in Scorpion you know what is a horrid publicity stunt...(even though it rather does it for me...). lol

Best to you darlin'.

Let us know when it pops.

nisaba

<grin> Umbrae, I'm saving the biggest, best and most potent *just* for you.

Mi-Shell

(((Nisaba)))
I agree; it may be a while.
When I was reading for the mayor of our neighbouring town, the pics appeared in the paper a week later....

EnergeticAlien

Congrats. I'm sure it'll get printed eventually. :) Hoping for the best for you!

nisaba

Well, not a peep in today's.

re-pete-a

Send in one of your lil' scout scorp's,
a little nip in the butt may help move things along.

quintessence

Is that a "continuous" spurt of scorpion fluid? There ought to be a front pager on that alone.

What's that newspaper's URL, maybe if a bunch of inflammatory emails stings them repeatedly, they'll hurry it up a little.