Divine Circus Oracles Readings

GotH

************CLOSED*************

Great deck and great readings so far. I recommend it to anyone who loves colorful cards..

divine_circus_oracle_sample_3.jpg

*Sit if you'd like but I will not be taking any questions*

I recently picked up this gorgeous deck and would like to give it a spin to see how it drives. ;)
I'd like to see if it can pick up on your personality or characteristics in some way.
I will ask you if the card that comes up for your reading has any meaning for you at this time.

Please provide feedback..

Dartellus

Hiya!

PLease, can i sit? :D

Thanks!

barefootlife

This sounds interesting! I'd like to sit.

decan

Hi Goth!
I am tempted by a reading with no particular question! :)
Could I sit?

GotH

Hiya!

PLease, can i sit? :D

Thanks!

RED COUNTESS

Is about having this inner knowledge about things or a certain thing right now. She encourages you to believe in what you are feeling at this time because you are right on target. Don't doubt yourself. If something inside of you is telling you things about something you'd normally have no idea about, know that what you are sensing is totally correct right now. Don't hesitate because you are all knowing when it comes to this situation at this time. How awesome.. :)

ETA - So to break it down when it comes to your personality right now, your intuition is at an all time high. Now is when you can do some amazing things with it..

Thanks for sitting..

GotH

This sounds interesting! I'd like to sit.

SWEETHEART

So according to this card, you've been through some abusive or toxic relationships but this time is over. You can now look forward to more happier times. Sweetness is about to sweep into your life now..

GotH

Hi Goth!
I am tempted by a reading with no particular question! :)
Could I sit?

CROWN OF THE BUTTERFLY BAMBINI

There are HUGE transformations in store for you. Huge. The good things is you know that this needs to happen and your feelings and ideas for what needs to change is totally on track. Don't be afraid to make this an even bigger change than you were initially anticipating because whatever it is you need to change up is going to be successful. So... Go big or go home. ;)

mahafrins

Me 2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

barefootlife

SWEETHEART

So according to this card, you've been through some abusive or toxic relationships but this time is over. You can now look forward to more happier times. Sweetness is about to sweep into your life now..

This is spot on. All my life I've been the 'support friend' who only gets called on when someone needs help, giving a lot and not getting support in return, or having anger directed at me when I can't play that role. I've been putting effort toward removing these people from my life. That work paying off is a great thing to hear.

Flames

Hi GotH! Hope you're doing well. It's nice to see you. :)

If you'll have me, I'd love to sit.
Thank you!